• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Application Manager Trying to Update itself gives Error Code: U43M1D207

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2012 Sep 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CS5 running on Windows 7 along with Adobe Application Manager, and I've ben notified and installed software updates fine for the last 18 months. But a few days ago the Adobe Application Manager notified me of an update and every time I try and install the update it give me the following error after the patch is downloaded "There was an error updating. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U43M1D207."

I have attempted the update multiple times even after rebooting the system. It seems to me like it is an update to Adobe Application Manager itself.

Any thoughts?

If not can I delete this app so I can get rid of the annoying icon on the task bar telling me I have an update avialble which I can't implement?

Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 27, 2012 Sep 27, 2012

I went into preferences for the application manager and saw it had both CS5 and CS6 products listed and so I just unchecked all the CS6 products and it said no updates available and the icon went away. I also see in preferences you have the option of turning off the icon in the system tray if you don't want to be told of updates.

Cliff

Votes

Translate

Translate
Sep 25, 2012 Sep 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can refer to the following threads:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4724032

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4671583

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3966921

All three talk about Error Code: U43M1D207. Let us know in case they do not help.

Thanks

Nikhil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2012 Sep 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the new version of the Adobe Application Manager based on the threads you gave me, but now it asking me to download all the CS6 apps which I don't own or want.

The icon is still depressing me on the task bat telling me to install apps I don't own. Can I get back to the CS5 version?

Cliff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2012 Sep 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cbjk2109 if you go to one of the CS5 products and select Help>Updates does you still get a list of the CS6 products or do you see the relevant updates for CS5?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2012 Sep 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went into Adobe Photoshop for CS5 and clicked on help>updates and it brought up Application Manager and brought up a bunch of CS6 apps and not anything for CS5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2012 Sep 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I went into preferences for the application manager and saw it had both CS5 and CS6 products listed and so I just unchecked all the CS6 products and it said no updates available and the icon went away. I also see in preferences you have the option of turning off the icon in the system tray if you don't want to be told of updates.

Cliff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines