• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I add a discount field to event booking web form?

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2012 Sep 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created a web form to receive payment through the event booking module. However the client would like to now add discount codes for various organizations (police, military, etc). How can I add this field to the custom web form?

Also, side question. Because of this I will need to set a fixed price to the amount. It will need to automatically populate for each event so that I do not have to create a custom web form each time for them.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 25, 2012 Sep 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll need to both of these things using javascript. The amount field will have to be manipulated with javascript depending ont he options your customers select and the discount codes they apply. Discount codes will have to reside inside your javascript or in a file someowhere on the site which can be accesed and read by javascript.

This may be a good place to start http://demo.businesscatalyst.com/booking-multiple-seats

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines