1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 25, 2012 10:36 PM by Flex harUI

Horizontal scroller not appearing despite viewport being larger than scoller area

iamcootis Level 1

I have a few datagrids which I have rotated 270 degrees so the header will be on the left side. I have contained these datagrids in a VGroup so they would be stacked on top of  each other. Everything looks as I want it, but the horizontal scroller will not appear. The Columns are very tall and go off the screen and I cannot scroll to the right to see them. I have tried everything. I've made the scroller width smaller and nothing changes. I've added an HGroup and then  Group to contain the VGroup and still no change. Any idea how I can get this scroller to work? Here is what my code looks like

<s:Scroller id="scroll" width="100%" height="100%" horizontalScrollPolicy="on">
              <s:Group width="100%" height="100%"> 
              <s:VGroup gap="10" width="100%" height="100%">

<s:DataGrid id="dgWeeks" rotation="270" dataProvider="{user.weeks}" sortableColumns="false" horizontalScrollPolicy="off"
                              verticalScrollPolicy="off" width="100%" height="100" top="0"styleName="defaultDataGrid" editable="true">
                      <s:columns>
                          <s:ArrayList>
                              <s:GridColumn dataField="date" headerText="Date" editable="false" width="36" itemRenderer="components.itemRenderers.Unrotate" />
                              <s:GridColumn dataField="weekNo" headerText="Week #" editable="false" width="36" itemRenderer="components.itemRenderers.UnrotateWeekNo"  />
                          </s:ArrayList>
                      </s:columns>
                  </s:DataGrid>     
                     <s:DataGrid id="dgWeeks" rotation="270" dataProvider="{user.weeks}" sortableColumns="false" horizontalScrollPolicy="off"
                              verticalScrollPolicy="off" width="100%" height="100" top="0" styleName="defaultDataGrid" editable="true">
                      <s:columns>
                          <s:ArrayList>
                              <s:GridColumn dataField="date" headerText="Date" editable="false" width="36" itemRenderer="components.itemRenderers.Unrotate" />
                              <s:GridColumn dataField="weekNo" headerText="Week #" editable="false" width="36" itemRenderer="components.itemRenderers.UnrotateWeekNo"  />
                          </s:ArrayList>
                      </s:columns>
                  </s:DataGrid> 
                 </s:VGroup>
              </s:Group>
          </s:Scroller>