3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2012 6:35 AM by osgood_

My menu bar got inverted in IE

jero101

I have build the page and it has been up for a long time, today i was checking it in Internet explores and my menu bar got inverted, i checked yesterday and was fine and today is no working right.

does any one knows how ti fix this?

zlowatersports.com

• 1. Re: My menu bar got inverted in IE
          osgood_ Level 8

I don't know why but it seems to be the script below which is causing the menu in IE to reverse the order of the menu.

<script src="Scripts/swfobject_modified.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

If you comment it out <!--  --> as shown below the menu renders correctly.

<!-- <script src="Scripts/swfobject_modified.js" type="text/javascript"></script>-->

I've never come across this before in relation to Spry menus so I'm puzzled as to why and what the answer is.

• 2. Re: My menu bar got inverted in IE
            jero101 Level 1

Thank you very much, it work really well

• 3. Re: My menu bar got inverted in IE
              osgood_ Level 8

jero101 wrote:

Thank you very much, it work really well

I'm not sure what the below js script does to be honest as I don't use flash stuff BUT it may not be a good idea to comment it out.

<script src="Scripts/swfobject_modified.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

I guess if your flash works in all browsers without it then it's ok, I dunno.

I'm more puzzled as to why the script should reverse the order of the menu in IE, that's just too weird.