3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 3, 2008 3:48 AM by KPE3000

Packaged files

KPE3000
      I have a settings.xml file under my src folder, which I like to distribute with the air installation package.
      I've had problems with this before, then it suddenly worked, and now I'm back at a point where it doesn't work again. Where do I select/choose/specify which files in the src folder I'd like to include in the build process. I've only found a checkbox in one of the application property tabs saying something like "include all files that are not embedded", but this has no effect.

Thanks
        • 1. Re: Packaged files
          anirudhs Level 2
          Hi,

In flex builder, Project -> Export Release Build -> 3rd step in the wizard lets you pick files which you want to package with your AIR application.
          • 2. Packaged files
            KPE3000 Level 1
            The problem is that the files I used to mark in this window are now missing...

I have restartet the IDE etc.
            • 3. Packaged files
              KPE3000 Level 1
              If I clean my debug-output folder the additional files (settings.xml etc.) are published along, but they are somehow not published to the release-output when doing an export build. I can work around this by copying the files manually, but this is pretty annoying in the long run.

It seems like a bug - any comments?

Just figured that adding the bin-release folder as a normal folder in the project, solves the problem.
              Just deleted the bin-release folder from the project again, and now everything is working normally.

Anyone else having issues?