3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 28, 2012 12:45 AM by Anita Adamski

problems with dreamweaver

HollyFayeStevens1988

importing existing business catalyst sites into dreamweaver problem

• 1. Re: problems with dreamweaver
          bregent Most Valuable Participant

Please include more details about the problem and use a more descriptive subject line. Virtually all posts here are in regards to  'problems with dreamweaver'

• 2. Re: problems with dreamweaver
            HollyFayeStevens1988 Level 1

Hi

Sorry, below are more details.

I currently have two sites off business catalyst and have recently purchased the creative cloud monthly membership.  I would now like to import my existing two business catalyst sites into dreamweaver.  Therefore I go to manage sites, then import sites, when i go to import sites it says an account with the same email already exists.  please log in to business catalyst administration console, once i do this nothing happens,

Therefore my question is how to I have access to both the sites I am currently using with out experiencing these problems.

My further question is;

What application is best to compose newsletters on then import into business catalyst for use in email campaigns, as I find the current method of creating newsletters in business catalyst complicated.

Many thanks

Holly

• 3. Re: problems with dreamweaver
              Anita Adamski Level 1

Holly, when I had this (similar?) problem I had to clear the cache in my browser, or clear browsing data, then the log-in process worked. I was getting help from Adobe Live Chat at the time, they figured it out for me. Good luck.