0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 27, 2012 8:12 AM by wbset09

"Back to Top" hyperlink in scollable text frame - Digital Publishing Suite

wbset09 Level 1

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to figure out a way to create a text anchor/hotspot inside a scrollable text frame. I have been testing with this simple text frame where "This is the TOP" is a text anchor. The frame is scrollable. I want the button "Go to Top Button" to snap the scollable text frame back this position when it's clicked. I have unsuccessfully tried many variations of hyperlinks and buttons. It seems that as soon as it's put inside a frame as scrollable it doesn't work.

Ultimately, my goal is to have multiple spots within the text/scrollable content that different buttons would link to. But I figure if I can get ONE to work, then multiples would work.

I have also tried doing muliple states within the scollable text frame that buttons link to, which works ONLY IF you don't scroll first  -  if you scroll first the item won't "snap" to where I want it to be.

Any insight? Is this something that needs to be done in Edge? HTML5? Any links to tutorials for this? Thanks everyone!

ScreenShot001.jpg