Can you please provide screenshots of your summary reports online and exported images so we can see the difference and investigate.
Here is a grab of the summary report online.
I exported the images. But to compare, I also used SnagIt to grab them directly from the online view. The clarity was better with snagit, so I decided to use those images instead of the exported images.
See that comparison below:
When I arranged the SnagIt grabs to a Microsoft Word doc, I didn't need to resize the png files. With very narrow margins, the fit worked. This is a grab of the finished Word doc. When I follow the same steps as before, the missing text is back...but I have no idea what occurred to begin with. For the grab of the finished doc below, I was using LogMeIn to my work PC. Have noted the areas of missing text. I guess it could be a SnagIt issue.
Thanks for the info, glad to hear that it works now. I am not familiar with SnagIt or LogMeIn, so not sure what happened the first time. Let me know if you see the problem again.