3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 27, 2012 5:13 PM by rdolgov

Disappearing text in Summary Report.

jackjunkie

All elements in my report appear as they should when viewing my summary reports online. But when I export the images, some text from the original report is missing (like in the original survey questions of my form.) Can someone help me?

• 1. Re: Disappearing text in Summary Report.
          rdolgov Adobe Employee

Hi,

Can you please provide screenshots of your summary reports online and exported images so we can see the difference and investigate.

Thanks

Roman

• 2. Re: Disappearing text in Summary Report.
            jackjunkie Level 1

Here is a grab of the summary report online.

Screen grab summary report.png

I exported the images. But to compare, I also used SnagIt to grab them directly from the online view. The clarity was better with snagit, so I decided to use those images instead of the exported images.

See that comparison below:

Compare snagit + export.png

When I arranged the SnagIt grabs to a Microsoft Word doc, I didn't need to resize the png files. With very narrow margins, the fit worked. This is a grab of the finished Word doc. When I follow the same steps as before, the missing text is back...but I have no idea what occurred to begin with. For the grab of the finished doc below, I was using LogMeIn to my work PC. Have noted the areas of missing text. I guess it could be a SnagIt issue.

ScreenGrab logmein Saved Summary.png

• 3. Re: Disappearing text in Summary Report.
              rdolgov Adobe Employee

Thanks for the info, glad to hear that it works now. I am not familiar with SnagIt or LogMeIn, so not sure what happened the first time. Let me know if you see the problem again.

Thanks

Roman