2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 27, 2012 11:43 PM by c.pfaffenbichler

    Texture / pattern and clothes with folds


      Hei all


      I was wondering if photoshop or a plugin got a function, which can create a "plane" looking like pants and then fill it with the texture/pattern I want?


      Something similar to vanishing point. Though in this case I got pants. So a square ain't useful.

      Take a look at the pictures. I cut out the pants, make a plane looking thing, which shows the depths and folds in its area. After that I apply the texture/pattern. Is this possible with photoshop?


      I hope you catch my meaning. If not I will try to describe myself better.