2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 28, 2012 9:53 AM by fudder

Following scripting functionality?

fudder

We've got a tablet web application with a lot of ajax functionality. I've noticed that the remote device doesn't follow Chrome on some of these requests. Is there something I can do to keep the remote device in sync? After I "catch up" on it by manually navigating on the device, it seems to be disconnected from the remote Chrome dev tools. I end up having to navigate to the state I need by manually scripting in the console, which is super tedious...

Thanks,

-Patrick

• 1. Re: Following scripting functionality?
          Matt M Johnson Adobe Employee

Patrick,

In the situation you are describing, the ajax calls are not updating the URL in the browser correct?  If not, then we don't currently have a way to propagate these across the devices.  If they do update the URL, then it should and we'll have to figure out why that's going wrong.

There may be a bug with in keeping the remote connection alive when you're interacting with the device.  We'll play around and try to reproduce this, but if you have a simple test case or example page that shows it, that would certainly help.

Thanks,

Matt

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Following scripting functionality?
            fudder Level 1

You're correct, there's no url modification in these cases. That explains why it works in some places - we save some state to the hash, but not everything.