1 2 Previous Next 40 Replies Latest reply on Oct 28, 2015 7:07 PM by CaptMytre

Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?

CaptMytre Level 1

So, I've had this issue for about a month now, and is really infuriating.

I installed the CS6 Master Suit trial version and after a little bit, I'd notice that after awhile of using photoshop, it wouldn't:

• Open old files
      • Create new ones
      • Would slow down and start bugging out if I had a file open when the "event" occured.
      • Would be unable to save.

After searching google, I found many suggestions, such as the default printer being a network printer that was not connected or that the preferances had been corrupted. None of these worked. I did a clean reinstall of windows, but this did not fix my problem. Now, I think I remember that there was an issue that I had like this years ago, and it was a windows update that screwed up photoshop, one of the K9XXXXXX such updates. Other than that, I have no leads except the fact that it is either hardware based or somehow the problem lingers after reinstall of windows.

I've tried support, but of course they require you to have purchased it to get any help. So all I have is this forum. Please help.

PC specs:

Windows 64bit

i7 950

HD6970

Rampage Gene III mobo

12GB ram

All drivers up to date

• 1. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
          conroy Level 5

If you are working directly with files on a server then that may be causing a problem for Photoshop. If so, try working with a local drive.

• 2. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
            CaptMytre Level 1

I am working off the hard drives inside my PC. This is a home computer. 2 x 1TB HDD

• 3. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
              sudarshan.t Level 6

How many days do you have left in your trial? Based on your post, you've mentioned you've had the issue for about a month now. Trials are only 30 days.

• 4. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Could be anything from graphics cards issues to issues with temporary disk space. Nobody can know. Watch your resource monitor or use even more detailed tracking tools like Sysinternals' System Monitor to find performance issues and resource bottlenecks. and not to state the obvious: Do systeme maintenance and restart your computer every now and then. Seems a bnad habit in certain parts of the world to let machines run forever because electricity must be dang cheap...

Mylenium

• 5. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                  CaptMytre Level 1

@Sudarshan

Trial is 30 days, reinstalling windows means I can start the trial again. Currently 27 days left.

@Mylenium

Isn't my graphics card, I've tested it with another one and I get the same issue. I've runs tests for RAM and both HDD, they are fine. I take care of my PC, never runs for more than 10 hours max.

• 6. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                    Noel Carboni Level 8

CaptMytre wrote:

Trial is 30 days, reinstalling windows means I can start the trial again. Currently 27 days left.

Just a bit of advice:  You might want to avoid publicly admitting you're using the trial version illegally on the site of a company with well paid lawyers.

If your problem has persisted across an OS install then you must have a hardware combination for which the drivers are somehow faulty, possibly with some kind of resource leak.  Did you make sure and update everything to the latest version after the reinstall?

It's possible to run Adobe software without rebooting Windows...  I only ever reboot when Windows Update demands it.  I've been doing TONS of Photoshop stuff, and my machine's been up something like 6 days now...

UpTime.jpg

-Noel

• 7. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                      sudarshan.t Level 6

Just asked out of curiousity. No offense please!

When it doesn't respond, does it crash? If it does, can you post your crash report/ error log for PS?

• 8. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                        CaptMytre Level 1

@Noel

I am using the same account that I got the first trial on, would be incredbily easy for Adobe to make it once per account their side.

The thing with the hardware, is that it worked fine for ages beforehand, and now only recently has it started to act up. I only turn off my PC over night, as I'm not using it, but there have been times before this problem that it would run for a couple of days due to a download off Steam.

@Sudarshan

None taken, sorry if it sounded angry.

Photoshops does not crash, it appears to be working perfectly until you try and do something. Eg, such as make a new file, I can click on New File, but it won't appear, and open file, which takes you to the Open File browser, but won't open anything.

If I have a file open and I want to save it, it allows me to go all the way though the save process, but it does not actually save it. Brush strokes won't register etc.

Remember, it will work fine for awhile after rebooting, but then the bug will "happen" and all of the above occurs.

I'm going to uninstall all windows updates tomorrow if I can and see if that fixes the problem, as I remember one of them was causing an issue with an older version of CS.

• 9. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                          sudarshan.t Level 6

Okay. Can you still post your System Info by going to Help > System Info? Lets see if we can figure out why this is happening.

• 10. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                            CaptMytre Level 1

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: System manufacturer

System Model: System Product Name

BIOS: BIOS Date: 09/21/10 11:28:44 Ver: 08.00.15

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU         950  @ 3.07GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz

Memory: 12288MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 12280MB RAM

Page File: 4540MB used, 20016MB available

Via DxDiag

• 11. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                              sudarshan.t Level 6

This is not the full report. It's been truncated. Can you please ensure you paste the full report here?

• 12. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                CaptMytre Level 1

I highly doubt this will help with anything, but fine:

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 9/29/2012, 23:52:52

Machine name: CAPTMYTRE-PC

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: System manufacturer

System Model: System Product Name

BIOS: BIOS Date: 09/21/10 11:28:44 Ver: 08.00.15

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU         950  @ 3.07GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz

Memory: 12288MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 12280MB RAM

Page File: 4540MB used, 20016MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6718)

DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6718&SUBSYS_0B001002&REV_00

Display Memory: 3814 MB

Dedicated Memory: 2026 MB

Shared Memory: 1787 MB

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor Name: Dell S2309W(Digital)

Monitor Model: DELL S2309W

Monitor Id: DELA041

Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)

Output Type: DVI

Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.d ll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll

Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1140 (English)

Driver Version: 8.982.0.0

DDI Version: 11

Driver Model: WDDM 1.1

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 7/28/2012 12:13:56, 1100288 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

WHQL Date Stamp:

Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2458-11CF-C677-0A2BBEC2C535}

Vendor ID: 0x1002

Device ID: 0x6718

SubSys ID: 0x0B001002

Revision ID: 0x0000

Driver Strong Name: oem4.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_NICayman:8.982.0.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_6718

Rank Of Driver: 00E62001

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C

Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported

DXVA-HD: Not Supported

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Speakers (VIA High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_0441&SUBSYS_1043846A&REV_1001

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: viahduaa.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8500 (English)

Date and Size: 6/4/2010 04:40:34, 1335408 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc.

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Headphone (VIA High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: No

Default Voice Playback: No

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_0441&SUBSYS_1043846A&REV_1001

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Other Files:

Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc.

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

Description: Microphone (VIA High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Capture: Yes

Default Voice Capture: Yes

Cap Flags: 0x1

Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Description: Stereo Mix (VIA High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Capture: No

Default Voice Capture: No

Cap Flags: 0x1

Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: G19 Gaming Keyboard

Controller ID: 0x0

Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC228

Device Name: G19 Gaming Keyboard

Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC228

Device Name: G19 Gaming Keyboard (Macro interface)

Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC229

Device Name: FootSwitchV1.1

Vendor/Product ID: 0x0C45, 0x7403

Device Name: G3

Vendor/Product ID: 0xE0FF, 0x0002

Device Name: G3

Vendor/Product ID: 0xE0FF, 0x0002

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB Root Hub

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x3A36

| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub

| Service: usbhub

| Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/25/2011 13:29:26, 343040 bytes

| Driver: usbd.sys, 3/25/2011 13:28:59, 7936 bytes

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ HID Keyboard Device

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC228

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard

| Service: kbdhid

| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/21/2010 13:23:47, 33280 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 11:48:04, 50768 bytes

|

+ HID Keyboard Device

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC229

|

+ HID Keyboard Device

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC232

|

+ HID Keyboard Device

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x0C45, 0x7403

|

+ HID Keyboard Device

| Vendor/Product ID: 0xE0FF, 0x0002

|

+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd

| Upper Filters: kbdclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/14/2009 09:19:57, 105472 bytes

|

+ HID-compliant mouse

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC231

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse

| Service: mouhid

| Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/14/2009 10:00:20, 31232 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 11:48:27, 49216 bytes

|

+ HID-compliant mouse

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x0C45, 0x7403

|

+ HID-compliant mouse

| Vendor/Product ID: 0xE0FF, 0x0002

|

+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou

| Upper Filters: mouclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: termdd.sys, 11/21/2010 13:23:47, 63360 bytes

| Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/14/2009 10:00:20, 26624 bytes

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 637.1 GB

Total Space: 953.8 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: SAMSUNG HD103SJ ATA Device

Drive: D:

Free Space: 504.3 GB

Total Space: 953.9 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: SAMSUNG HD103SJ ATA Device

Drive: E:

Model: HL-DT-ST BD-RE  BH10LS30 ATA Device

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 13:23:47, 147456 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3A&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&EF

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 13:29:04, 52736 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 13:29:14, 325120 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 13:29:26, 343040 bytes

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A26&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FD

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 11:45:45, 12352 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 11:45:46, 48720 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 11:52:21, 24128 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 13:23:47, 155520 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub PCI Express Root Port 3 - 340A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_340A&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&18

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 13:23:47, 184704 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A39

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A39&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D2

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 13:29:03, 30720 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 13:29:14, 325120 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 13:29:26, 343040 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A20&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FA

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 11:45:45, 12352 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 11:45:46, 48720 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 11:52:21, 24128 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 13:23:47, 155520 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub PCI Express Root Port 2 - 3409

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3409&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&10

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 13:23:47, 184704 bytes

Name: Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1033&DEV_0194&SUBSYS_84131043&REV_03\4&CF85AA7&0&0010

Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A38

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A38&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D1

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 13:29:03, 30720 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10R LPC Interface Controller - 3A16

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A16&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&F8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 11:48:27, 15424 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3408

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3408&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&08

Name: High Definition Audio Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA80&SUBSYS_AA801002&REV_00\4&2F1C4782&0&0118

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 13:23:47, 122368 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A37

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A37&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D0

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub Throttle Registers - 3438

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3438&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&11583659&0&A3

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub to ESI Port - 3405

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3405&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&00

Name: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6718&SUBSYS_0B001002&REV_00\4&2F1C4782&0&0018

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 8.01.0001.1253 (English), 7/28/2012 14:07:44, 10278912 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0024 (English), 7/28/2012 11:12:54, 53248 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 7/28/2012 11:14:46, 368640 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd64.dll, 9.14.0010.0924 (English), 7/28/2012 11:25:52, 6676480 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6a.dll, 8.14.0010.0363 (English), 7/28/2012 11:41:32, 4266496 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atitmm64.dll, 6.14.0011.0023 (English), 7/28/2012 12:08:20, 120320 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 4/13/2012 05:30:10, 637743 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdpcom64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 7/28/2012 11:08:42, 56320 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimpc64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 7/28/2012 11:08:42, 56320 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.1106 (English), 7/28/2012 11:15:32, 540160 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6a.cap, 7/28/2012 11:39:50, 3150560 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimuixx.dll, 6.14.0010.1002 (English), 7/28/2012 12:08:04, 21504 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 6.14.0010.1001 (English), 7/28/2012 12:15:50, 163840 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ativvsva.dat, 7/28/2012 11:39:50, 157144 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ativvsvl.dat, 7/28/2012 11:39:50, 204952 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1126 (English), 7/28/2012 12:09:44, 239616 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atieclxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1126 (English), 7/28/2012 12:10:34, 534528 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiedu64.dll, 6.14.0010.2514 (English), 7/28/2012 12:07:58, 59392 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIDEMGX.dll, 2.00.4591.38120 (English), 7/28/2012 12:10:40, 442368 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atio6axx.dll, 6.14.0010.11762 (English), 7/28/2012 13:19:34, 24935424 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticaldd64.dll, 6.14.0010.1741 (English), 7/28/2012 11:34:48, 16034304 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticalrt64.dll, 6.14.0010.1741 (English), 7/28/2012 11:35:10, 51200 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticalcl64.dll, 6.14.0010.1741 (English), 7/28/2012 11:35:02, 44544 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atipblag.dat, 9/13/2011 08:06:16, 3917 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiu9p64.dll, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 7/28/2012 11:13:40, 103936 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiuxp64.dll, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 7/28/2012 11:13:54, 129536 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atig6pxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 7/28/2012 11:15:12, 17920 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atig6txx.dll, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 7/28/2012 11:15:04, 41984 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atibtmon.exe, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/11/2009 21:35:30, 118784 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 7/28/2012 12:17:00, 268728 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atidxx64.dll, 8.17.0010.0451 (English), 7/28/2012 11:51:12, 7052288 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdag.dll, 9.14.0010.0924 (English), 7/28/2012 14:09:20, 5538984 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdva.dll, 8.14.0010.0363 (English), 7/28/2012 11:32:32, 4751872 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdpcom32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 7/28/2012 11:08:36, 56832 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atimpc32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 7/28/2012 11:08:36, 56832 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiadlxy.dll, 6.14.0010.1106 (English), 7/28/2012 11:15:22, 368640 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdva.cap, 7/28/2012 11:30:54, 3187136 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ativvsva.dat, 7/28/2012 11:39:50, 157144 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ativvsvl.dat, 7/28/2012 11:39:50, 204952 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ati2edxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2514 (English), 7/28/2012 12:07:52, 43520 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.11762 (English), 7/28/2012 12:50:10, 20546560 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll, 8.17.0010.0451 (English), 7/28/2012 12:07:10, 6430208 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.1741 (English), 7/28/2012 11:30:10, 13605888 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.1741 (English), 7/28/2012 11:35:08, 46080 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.1741 (English), 7/28/2012 11:35:00, 44032 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atipblag.dat, 9/13/2011 08:06:16, 3917 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiu9pag.dll, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 7/28/2012 11:13:32, 83456 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiuxpag.dll, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 7/28/2012 11:13:48, 109568 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atigktxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 7/28/2012 11:14:56, 33280 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 7/28/2012 11:15:08, 14848 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiapfxx.blb, 7/28/2012 12:17:00, 268728 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\atiogl.xml, 7/16/2012 19:33:18, 38557 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 6/22/2009 15:34:36, 51200 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODE.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/27/2010 18:33:08, 332800 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 7/28/2012 11:15:08, 14848 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticfx64.dll, 8.17.0010.1140 (English), 7/28/2012 12:13:56, 1100288 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1140 (English), 7/28/2012 12:15:42, 931328 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\coinst_8.982.dll, 1.00.0004.0007 (English), 7/28/2012 13:43:12, 70144 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 3A48

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A48&SUBSYS_82EA1043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E4

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A36

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A36&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&EA

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub System Management Registers - 342E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_342E&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&11583659&0&A0

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_90\3&11583659&0&F0

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3A40

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A40&SUBSYS_82EA1043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A35

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A35&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E9

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub Control Status and RAS Registers - 3423

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3423&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&11583659&0&A2

Name: Intel(R) 82567V-2 Gigabit Network Connection

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_10CE&SUBSYS_82D51043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\e1y60x64.sys, 10.00.0002.0000 (English), 6/11/2009 06:35:02, 281088 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3E&SUBSYS_82EA1043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 13:23:47, 122368 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A34

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A34&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E8

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub GPIO and Scratch Pad Registers - 3422

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3422&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&11583659&0&A1

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B4B&DEV_91A3&SUBSYS_84001043&REV_11\4&37C265C7&0&0008

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3C

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3C&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D7

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 13:29:04, 52736 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family SMBus Controller - 3A30

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A30&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub PCI Express Root Port 7 - 340E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_340E&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&38

Name: VIA 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3403&SUBSYS_83841043&REV_00\4&28714A0B&0&00E4

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\1394ohci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 13:23:47, 229888 bytes

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

DirectShow Filters:

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514

SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514

iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835

Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715

Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,

RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000

StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514

AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:

WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Capture Sources:

Microphone (VIA High Definition,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Stereo Mix (VIA High Definition,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:

PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:

VIA HD Audio Line In,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

VIA HD Audio Microphone,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

VIA HD Audio Stereo Mixer,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:

HD Audio digital out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

HD Audio digital out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

VIA HD Audio Headphone,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

VIA HD Audio Output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:

Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:

Speakers (VIA High Definition A,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Headphone (VIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Speakers (VIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Headphone (VIA High Definition ,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

---------------

EVR Power Information

---------------

Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)

Quality Flags: 2576

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow half deinterlace

Allow scaling

Decode Power Usage: 100

Balanced Flags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 50

PowerFlags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 0

• 13. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                  sudarshan.t Level 6

Just wanted to check if there was a failure on a component loader. Your report seems fine. That's ruled out.

Have you installed any Photoshop plug-ins?

• 15. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                    Noel Carboni Level 8

That's not the Help - System Info... report from Photoshop.

-Noel

• 16. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                      sudarshan.t Level 6

Noel, thanks for pointing that out. My bad, I failed to notice the full info - I replied from my phone browser earlier!

@CapMytre, this is the Windows sytem report, please post your PS system report! Sorry about the confusion.

• 17. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                        CaptMytre Level 1

Adobe Photoshop Version: 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00) x64

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit

Version: 6.1 Service Pack 1

System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:10, Stepping:5 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2

Physical processor count: 4

Processor speed: 3070 MHz

Built-in memory: 12279 MB

Free memory: 10164 MB

Memory available to Photoshop: 10999 MB

Memory used by Photoshop: 70 %

Image tile size: 128K

Image cache levels: 4

OpenGL Drawing: Enabled.

OpenGL Drawing Mode: Advanced

OpenGL Allow Normal Mode: True.

OpenGL Allow Advanced Mode: True.

OpenGL Allow Old GPUs: Not Detected.

Video Card Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.

Video Card Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

Display: 1

Display Bounds:=  top: 0, left: 0, bottom: 1080, right: 1920

Video Card Number: 1

Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

OpenCL Unavailable

Driver Version: 8.982.0.0

Driver Date: 20120727000000.000000-000

Video Card Driver: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.d ll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll

Video Mode: 1920 x 1080 x 4294967296 colors

Video Card Caption: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

Video Card Memory: 2048 MB

Video Rect Texture Size: 16384

Serial number: Tryout Version

Application folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)\

Temporary file path: C:\Users\CAPT~1.MYT\AppData\Local\Temp\

Photoshop scratch has async I/O enabled

Scratch volume(s):

Startup, 931.4G, 621.6G free

Required Plug-ins folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)\Required\

Primary Plug-ins folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)\Plug-ins\

Additional Plug-ins folder: not set

Installed components:

A3DLIBS.dll   A3DLIB Dynamic Link Library   9.2.0.112  

ACE.dll   ACE 2012/06/05-15:16:32   66.507768   66.507768

adbeape.dll   Adobe APE 2012/01/25-10:04:55   66.1025012   66.1025012

AdobeLinguistic.dll   Adobe Linguisitc Library   6.0.0  

AdobeOwl.dll   Adobe Owl 2012/06/26-12:17:19   4.0.95   66.510504

AdobePDFL.dll   PDFL 2011/12/12-16:12:37   66.419471   66.419471

AdobePIP.dll   Adobe Product Improvement Program   6.0.0.1654  

AdobeXMP.dll   Adobe XMP Core 2012/02/06-14:56:27   66.145661   66.145661

AdobeXMPFiles.dll   Adobe XMP Files 2012/02/06-14:56:27   66.145661   66.145661

AdobeXMPScript.dll   Adobe XMP Script 2012/02/06-14:56:27   66.145661   66.145661

adobe_caps.dll   Adobe CAPS   6,0,29,0  

AGM.dll   AGM 2012/06/05-15:16:32   66.507768   66.507768

ahclient.dll    AdobeHelp Dynamic Link Library   1,7,0,56  

aif_core.dll   AIF   3.0   62.490293

aif_ocl.dll   AIF   3.0   62.490293

aif_ogl.dll   AIF   3.0   62.490293

amtlib.dll   AMTLib (64 Bit)   6.0.0.75 (BuildVersion: 6.0; BuildDate: Mon Jan 16 2012 18:00:00)   1.000000

ARE.dll   ARE 2012/06/05-15:16:32   66.507768   66.507768

AXE8SharedExpat.dll   AXE8SharedExpat 2011/12/16-15:10:49   66.26830   66.26830

AXEDOMCore.dll   AXEDOMCore 2011/12/16-15:10:49   66.26830   66.26830

Bib.dll   BIB 2012/06/05-15:16:32   66.507768   66.507768

BIBUtils.dll   BIBUtils 2012/06/05-15:16:32   66.507768   66.507768

boost_date_time.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

boost_signals.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

boost_system.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

boost_threads.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

cg.dll   NVIDIA Cg Runtime   3.0.00007  

cgGL.dll   NVIDIA Cg Runtime   3.0.00007  

CIT.dll   Adobe CIT   2.0.5.19287   2.0.5.19287

CoolType.dll   CoolType 2012/06/05-15:16:32   66.507768   66.507768

data_flow.dll   AIF   3.0   62.490293

dvaaudiodevice.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

dvacore.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

dvamarshal.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

dvamediatypes.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

dvaplayer.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

dvatransport.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

dvaunittesting.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

dynamiclink.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

ExtendScript.dll   ExtendScript 2011/12/14-15:08:46   66.490082   66.490082

FileInfo.dll   Adobe XMP FileInfo 2012/01/17-15:11:19   66.145433   66.145433

filter_graph.dll   AIF   3.0   62.490293

hydra_filters.dll   AIF   3.0   62.490293

icucnv40.dll   International Components for Unicode 2011/11/15-16:30:22    Build gtlib_3.0.16615  

icudt40.dll   International Components for Unicode 2011/11/15-16:30:22    Build gtlib_3.0.16615  

image_compiler.dll   AIF   3.0   62.490293

image_flow.dll   AIF   3.0   62.490293

image_runtime.dll   AIF   3.0   62.490293

JP2KLib.dll   JP2KLib 2011/12/12-16:12:37   66.236923   66.236923

libifcoremd.dll   Intel(r) Visual Fortran Compiler   10.0 (Update A)  

libmmd.dll   Intel(r) C Compiler, Intel(r) C++ Compiler, Intel(r) Fortran Compiler   10.0  

LogSession.dll   LogSession   2.1.2.1640  

mediacoreif.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

MPS.dll   MPS 2012/02/03-10:33:13   66.495174   66.495174

msvcm80.dll   Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2005   8.00.50727.6195  

msvcm90.dll   Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2008   9.00.30729.1  

msvcp100.dll   Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010   10.00.40219.1  

msvcp80.dll   Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2005   8.00.50727.6195  

msvcp90.dll   Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2008   9.00.30729.1  

msvcr100.dll   Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010   10.00.40219.1  

msvcr80.dll   Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2005   8.00.50727.6195  

msvcr90.dll   Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2008   9.00.30729.1  

pdfsettings.dll   Adobe PDFSettings   1.04  

Photoshop.dll   Adobe Photoshop CS6   CS6  

Plugin.dll   Adobe Photoshop CS6   CS6  

PlugPlug.dll   Adobe(R) CSXS PlugPlug Standard Dll (64 bit)   3.0.0.383  

PSArt.dll   Adobe Photoshop CS6   CS6  

PSViews.dll   Adobe Photoshop CS6   CS6  

SCCore.dll   ScCore 2011/12/14-15:08:46   66.490082   66.490082

ScriptUIFlex.dll   ScriptUIFlex 2011/12/14-15:08:46   66.490082   66.490082

tbb.dll   Intel(R) Threading Building Blocks for Windows   3, 0, 2010, 0406  

tbbmalloc.dll   Intel(R) Threading Building Blocks for Windows   3, 0, 2010, 0406  

TfFontMgr.dll   FontMgr   9.3.0.113  

TfKernel.dll   Kernel   9.3.0.113  

TFKGEOM.dll   Kernel Geom   9.3.0.113  

TFUGEOM.dll   Adobe, UGeom©   9.3.0.113  

updaternotifications.dll   Adobe Updater Notifications Library   6.0.0.24 (BuildVersion: 1.0; BuildDate: BUILDDATETIME)   6.0.0.24

WRServices.dll   WRServices Friday January 27 2012 13:22:12   Build 0.17112   0.17112

wu3d.dll   U3D Writer   9.3.0.113  

Required plug-ins:

3D Studio 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Accented Edges 13.0

Adaptive Wide Angle 13.0

ADM 3.11x01

Angled Strokes 13.0

Average 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Bas Relief 13.0

BMP 13.0

Camera Raw 7.1

Chalk & Charcoal 13.0

Charcoal 13.0

Chrome 13.0

Cineon 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Clouds 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Collada 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Color Halftone 13.0

Colored Pencil 13.0

CompuServe GIF 13.0

Conté Crayon 13.0

Craquelure 13.0

Crop and Straighten Photos 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Crop and Straighten Photos Filter 13.0

Crosshatch 13.0

Crystallize 13.0

Cutout 13.0

Dark Strokes 13.0

De-Interlace 13.0

Dicom 13.0

Difference Clouds 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Diffuse Glow 13.0

Displace 13.0

Dry Brush 13.0

Eazel Acquire 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Embed Watermark 4.0

Entropy 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Extrude 13.0

FastCore Routines 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Fibers 13.0

Film Grain 13.0

Filter Gallery 13.0

Flash 3D 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Fresco 13.0

Glass 13.0

Glowing Edges 13.0

Google Earth 4 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Grain 13.0

Graphic Pen 13.0

Halftone Pattern 13.0

HDRMergeUI 13.0

IFF Format 13.0

Ink Outlines 13.0

JPEG 2000 13.0

Kurtosis 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Lens Blur 13.0

Lens Correction 13.0

Lens Flare 13.0

Liquify 13.0

Matlab Operation 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Maximum 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Mean 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Measurement Core 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Median 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Mezzotint 13.0

Minimum 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

MMXCore Routines 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Mosaic Tiles 13.0

Multiprocessor Support 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Neon Glow 13.0

Note Paper 13.0

NTSC Colors 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Ocean Ripple 13.0

Oil Paint 13.0

OpenEXR 13.0

Paint Daubs 13.0

Palette Knife 13.0

Patchwork 13.0

Paths to Illustrator 13.0

PCX 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Photocopy 13.0

Photoshop 3D Engine 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Picture Package Filter 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Pinch 13.0

Pixar 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Plaster 13.0

Plastic Wrap 13.0

PNG 13.0

Pointillize 13.0

Polar Coordinates 13.0

Portable Bit Map 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Poster Edges 13.0

Radial Blur 13.0

Radiance 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Range 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Read Watermark 4.0

Reticulation 13.0

Ripple 13.0

Rough Pastels 13.0

Save for Web 13.0

ScriptingSupport 13.0.1

Shear 13.0

Skewness 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Smart Blur 13.0

Smudge Stick 13.0

Solarize 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Spatter 13.0

Spherize 13.0

Sponge 13.0

Sprayed Strokes 13.0

Stained Glass 13.0

Stamp 13.0

Standard Deviation 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Sumi-e 13.0

Summation 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Targa 13.0

Texturizer 13.0

Tiles 13.0

Torn Edges 13.0

Twirl 13.0

U3D 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Underpainting 13.0

Vanishing Point 13.0

Variance 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Variations 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Water Paper 13.0

Watercolor 13.0

Wave 13.0

Wavefront|OBJ 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

WIA Support 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

Wind 13.0

Wireless Bitmap 13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00)

ZigZag 13.0

Optional and third party plug-ins: NONE

Plug-ins that failed to load: NONE

Flash:

Mini Bridge

Kuler

Installed TWAIN devices: NONE

• 18. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                          sudarshan.t Level 6

Nothing seems to be wrong with your PS report as well.

You said you had this issue even when you re-installed Windows earlier. Can you try re-downloading just Photoshop CS6 from the Adobe website as a trial and install it to see if that fixes it? Maybe a faulty/ corrupt download or installation?

• 19. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                            CaptMytre Level 1

I'll give it a try, but I am not able to just yet. This problem originally occured with CS5 btw.

• 20. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                              CaptMytre Level 1

Ok, think I found the fix. It was a windows update, not sure which one, just rolled back to stock install. Will post back here if it isn't.

• 21. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                CaptMytre Level 1

Ok, that didn't fix it... beyond annoying. Only thing I can think of now is that it is either a hardware or driver conflict.

• 22. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                  CaptMytre Level 1

Revilation, making a new account allows me to use photoshop, while my old account still won't be able to use it. Don't know where that points the issue at.

• 23. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                    Level 7

Some system preference or registry setting is off on the old account.  But I don't know what it might be...

• 24. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                      CaptMytre Level 1

Another thing that I've noticed, I opened up 64 images in photoshop to see if it was a RAM issue, hitting 2.4GB ram useage by photoshop. I closed all the images, and photoshops ram usage has not dropped...

In terms of the accounts, I've yet to use photoshop long enough for the problem to occur, but when the bug occurs on my primary account, I can then change accounts and it works on the secondary account.

Honestly, it is looking like I either have to buy a laptop or replace components in my PC until it works.

• 25. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                        Noel Carboni Level 8

CaptMytre wrote:

I closed all the images, and photoshops ram usage has not dropped...

Perfectly normal and expected.  Photoshop will actually free that memory up if it senses the system struggling to scrape up memory for something else.

We have debated whether this the best approach here a number of times, and it's really come down to being impossible to define "best" in a way that both Adobe engineering and users would always agree on.  Adobe feels optimizing its memory use for its own application's performance is best, and a user might feel that freeing up the memory for other things is best, and both would be right under certain circumstances.

-Noel

• 26. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                          CaptMytre Level 1

K, thanks. Thought that might have been the issue to do with the issue, but I suppose that clears that one up.

• 27. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                            Photofixerupper

I've had the same problem my copy of Photoshop but now I got mine working again.

The basic problem seems to be coming from Adobe Service Manager.

If you run Task Manager, you'll see (Under Processes section) a process named CS5ServiceManager.exe (or depending on your version the name should be something equivalent).

Click on that process then click End Process in Task Manager.

Quickly go to Photoshop then try to open or create a new document before that process respawns.

If Photoshop works as expected, then you've found the root of your problem!

-- 1). Easy way to fix this is click Start->Run, then type in "msconfig"

-- 2). Under the Startup section, make sure CS5ServiceManager.exe is unchecked.

-- 3). Reboot, and now you shouldn't have problems with Photoshop!

I hope that was helpful.

- Cheers!

• 28. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                              dwc81
                                                              I had same problem on CS5, then CS6 on two different machines (very different machines): Possible fix - works for me!

Type into start menu %TEMP% press enter.

Delete everything

Reboot

Seems to be ok for now.... fingers crossed.

• 29. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                                dwc81 Level 1

My fix above does not work (well it did for a day or so!)

• 30. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                                  CaptMytre Level 1

I've tried both of the above fixes, but it hasn't fixed my issue. Quite annoyed to be honest.

• 31. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                                    Noel Carboni Level 8

CaptMytre, in what - a year and a half - no one has come along and solved your problem for you.  That may say the problem is indeed with your system.

While Photoshop is not bug-free, it certainly doesn't do what you've described for everyone.  That you've seen it persist through even OS reinstallations DOES say that you have something specific about your system that's broken.

I'm on my 10th day of my current bootup (I don't shut my systems off), and I use Photoshop quite heavily.  It *never* fails to open or save files - and never has.  That says to me that there's not an inherent, systemic problem with Photoshop, but rather there must be a problem with something in the system environment of a particular system on which these problems are seen.

So let's try to diagnose it a bit further, what do you say?

Please go into Photoshop and choose Help - System Info, copy the results, and paste them into a post here.  Also, scour your WIndows event logs for information logged at the time you are seeing failures.  With this info we can try again to diagnose what's wrong with your system.

I'm reminded of a time quite a few years ago when I first upgraded to Windows Vista.  My experience was horrible - a whole bunch of things were going wrong.  I finally got fed up enough to buy a new video card, throwing out a (very expensive) nVidia workstation card I was trying to use.  Lo and behold everything got better.  I had tried all the different drivers nVidia had released, and tweaked everything you could imagine, but it took REPLACING a faulty part before things settled down.

-Noel

• 32. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                                      CaptMytre Level 1

Yeah, as I originally suggested, I feel it's a hardware issue. Interestingly enought a friend of mine has the same issue, I'll see if we share any specific features in terms of hardware.

It should also be mentioned that I've purchased an actual licence for CS6 now, which works fine on my laptop but still is bugged on my desktop.

As for the System Info:

Adobe Photoshop Version: 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00) x64

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit

Version: 6.1

System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:10, Stepping:5 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2

Physical processor count: 4

Processor speed: 3070 MHz

Built-in memory: 12279 MB

Free memory: 8794 MB

Memory available to Photoshop: 10961 MB

Memory used by Photoshop: 68 %

Image tile size: 128K

Image cache levels: 4

OpenGL Drawing: Enabled.

OpenGL Drawing Mode: Advanced

OpenGL Allow Normal Mode: True.

OpenGL Allow Advanced Mode: True.

OpenGL Allow Old GPUs: Not Detected.

Video Card Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.

Video Card Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

Display: 2

Display Bounds:=  top: 0, left: -1680, bottom: 1050, right: 0

Display: 1

Display Bounds:=  top: 0, left: 0, bottom: 1080, right: 1920

Video Card Number: 1

Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

OpenCL Unavailable

Driver Version: 13.250.18.0

Driver Date: 20131029000000.000000-000

Video Card Driver: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.d ll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll

Video Mode: 1920 x 1080 x 4294967296 colors

Video Card Caption: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

Video Card Memory: 2048 MB

Video Rect Texture Size: 16384

Serial number: 92298170854478279439

Application folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)\

Temporary file path: C:\Users\CAPT~1.MYT\AppData\Local\Temp\

Photoshop scratch has async I/O enabled

Scratch volume(s):

C:\, 931.4G, 56.9G free

Required Plug-ins folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)\Required\

Primary Plug-ins folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)\Plug-ins\

Additional Plug-ins folder: not set

Installed components:

A3DLIBS.dll   A3DLIB Dynamic Link Library   9.2.0.112  

ACE.dll   ACE 2012/01/18-15:07:40   66.492997   66.492997

adbeape.dll   Adobe APE 2012/01/25-10:04:55   66.1025012   66.1025012

AdobeLinguistic.dll   Adobe Linguisitc Library   6.0.0  

AdobeOwl.dll   Adobe Owl 2012/02/09-16:00:02   4.0.93   66.496052

AdobePDFL.dll   PDFL 2011/12/12-16:12:37   66.419471   66.419471

AdobePIP.dll   Adobe Product Improvement Program   6.0.0.1654  

AdobeXMP.dll   Adobe XMP Core 2012/02/06-14:56:27   66.145661   66.145661

AdobeXMPFiles.dll   Adobe XMP Files 2012/02/06-14:56:27   66.145661   66.145661

AdobeXMPScript.dll   Adobe XMP Script 2012/02/06-14:56:27   66.145661   66.145661

adobe_caps.dll   Adobe CAPS   6,0,29,0  

AGM.dll   AGM 2012/01/18-15:07:40   66.492997   66.492997

ahclient.dll    AdobeHelp Dynamic Link Library   1,7,0,56  

aif_core.dll   AIF   3.0   62.490293

aif_ocl.dll   AIF   3.0   62.490293

aif_ogl.dll   AIF   3.0   62.490293

amtlib.dll   AMTLib (64 Bit)   6.0.0.75 (BuildVersion: 6.0; BuildDate: Mon Jan 16 2012 18:00:00)   1.000000

ARE.dll   ARE 2012/01/18-15:07:40   66.492997   66.492997

AXE8SharedExpat.dll   AXE8SharedExpat 2011/12/16-15:10:49   66.26830   66.26830

AXEDOMCore.dll   AXEDOMCore 2011/12/16-15:10:49   66.26830   66.26830

Bib.dll   BIB 2012/01/18-15:07:40   66.492997   66.492997

BIBUtils.dll   BIBUtils 2012/01/18-15:07:40   66.492997   66.492997

boost_date_time.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

boost_signals.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

boost_system.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

boost_threads.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

cg.dll   NVIDIA Cg Runtime   3.0.00007  

cgGL.dll   NVIDIA Cg Runtime   3.0.00007  

CIT.dll   Adobe CIT   2.0.5.19287   2.0.5.19287

CoolType.dll   CoolType 2012/01/18-15:07:40   66.492997   66.492997

data_flow.dll   AIF   3.0   62.490293

dvaaudiodevice.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

dvacore.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

dvamarshal.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

dvamediatypes.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

dvaplayer.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

dvatransport.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

dvaunittesting.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

dynamiclink.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

ExtendScript.dll   ExtendScript 2011/12/14-15:08:46   66.490082   66.490082

FileInfo.dll   Adobe XMP FileInfo 2012/01/17-15:11:19   66.145433   66.145433

filter_graph.dll   AIF   3.0   62.490293

hydra_filters.dll   AIF   3.0   62.490293

icucnv40.dll   International Components for Unicode 2011/11/15-16:30:22    Build gtlib_3.0.16615  

icudt40.dll   International Components for Unicode 2011/11/15-16:30:22    Build gtlib_3.0.16615  

image_compiler.dll   AIF   3.0   62.490293

image_flow.dll   AIF   3.0   62.490293

image_runtime.dll   AIF   3.0   62.490293

JP2KLib.dll   JP2KLib 2011/12/12-16:12:37   66.236923   66.236923

libifcoremd.dll   Intel(r) Visual Fortran Compiler   10.0 (Update A)  

libmmd.dll   Intel(r) C Compiler, Intel(r) C++ Compiler, Intel(r) Fortran Compiler   10.0  

LogSession.dll   LogSession   2.1.2.1640  

mediacoreif.dll   DVA Product   6.0.0  

MPS.dll   MPS 2012/02/03-10:33:13   66.495174   66.495174

msvcm80.dll   Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2005   8.00.50727.6195  

msvcm90.dll   Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2008   9.00.30729.1  

msvcp100.dll   Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010   10.00.40219.1  

msvcp80.dll   Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2005   8.00.50727.6195  

msvcp90.dll   Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2008   9.00.30729.1  

msvcr100.dll   Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010   10.00.40219.1  

msvcr80.dll   Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2005   8.00.50727.6195  

msvcr90.dll   Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2008   9.00.30729.1  

pdfsettings.dll   Adobe PDFSettings   1.04  

Photoshop.dll   Adobe Photoshop CS6   CS6  

Plugin.dll   Adobe Photoshop CS6   CS6  

PlugPlug.dll   Adobe(R) CSXS PlugPlug Standard Dll (64 bit)   3.0.0.383  

PSArt.dll   Adobe Photoshop CS6   CS6  

PSViews.dll   Adobe Photoshop CS6   CS6  

SCCore.dll   ScCore 2011/12/14-15:08:46   66.490082   66.490082

ScriptUIFlex.dll   ScriptUIFlex 2011/12/14-15:08:46   66.490082   66.490082

tbb.dll   Intel(R) Threading Building Blocks for Windows   3, 0, 2010, 0406  

tbbmalloc.dll   Intel(R) Threading Building Blocks for Windows   3, 0, 2010, 0406  

TfFontMgr.dll   FontMgr   9.3.0.113  

TfKernel.dll   Kernel   9.3.0.113  

TFKGEOM.dll   Kernel Geom   9.3.0.113  

TFUGEOM.dll   Adobe, UGeom©   9.3.0.113  

updaternotifications.dll   Adobe Updater Notifications Library   6.0.0.24 (BuildVersion: 1.0; BuildDate: BUILDDATETIME)   6.0.0.24

WRServices.dll   WRServices Friday January 27 2012 13:22:12   Build 0.17112   0.17112

wu3d.dll   U3D Writer   9.3.0.113  

Required plug-ins:

3D Studio 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Accented Edges 13.0

Adaptive Wide Angle 13.0

ADM 3.11x01

Angled Strokes 13.0

Average 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Bas Relief 13.0

BMP 13.0

Camera Raw 8.2

Camera Raw Filter 8.2

Chalk & Charcoal 13.0

Charcoal 13.0

Chrome 13.0

Cineon 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Clouds 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Collada 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Color Halftone 13.0

Colored Pencil 13.0

CompuServe GIF 13.0

Conté Crayon 13.0

Craquelure 13.0

Crop and Straighten Photos 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Crop and Straighten Photos Filter 13.0

Crosshatch 13.0

Crystallize 13.0

Cutout 13.0

Dark Strokes 13.0

De-Interlace 13.0

Dicom 13.0

Difference Clouds 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Diffuse Glow 13.0

Displace 13.0

Dry Brush 13.0

Eazel Acquire 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Embed Watermark 4.0

Entropy 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Extrude 13.0

FastCore Routines 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Fibers 13.0

Film Grain 13.0

Filter Gallery 13.0

Flash 3D 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Fresco 13.0

Glass 13.0

Glowing Edges 13.0

Google Earth 4 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Grain 13.0

Graphic Pen 13.0

Halftone Pattern 13.0

HDRMergeUI 13.0

IFF Format 13.0

Ink Outlines 13.0

JPEG 2000 13.0

Kurtosis 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Lens Blur 13.0

Lens Correction 13.0

Lens Flare 13.0

Liquify 13.0

Matlab Operation 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Maximum 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Mean 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Measurement Core 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Median 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Mezzotint 13.0

Minimum 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

MMXCore Routines 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Mosaic Tiles 13.0

Multiprocessor Support 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Neon Glow 13.0

Note Paper 13.0

NTSC Colors 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Ocean Ripple 13.0

Oil Paint 13.0

OpenEXR 13.0

Paint Daubs 13.0

Palette Knife 13.0

Patchwork 13.0

Paths to Illustrator 13.0

PCX 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Photocopy 13.0

Photoshop 3D Engine 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Picture Package Filter 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Pinch 13.0

Pixar 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Plaster 13.0

Plastic Wrap 13.0

PNG 13.0

Pointillize 13.0

Polar Coordinates 13.0

Portable Bit Map 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Poster Edges 13.0

Radial Blur 13.0

Radiance 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Range 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Read Watermark 4.0

Reticulation 13.0

Ripple 13.0

Rough Pastels 13.0

Save for Web 13.0

ScriptingSupport 13.0

Shear 13.0

Skewness 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Smart Blur 13.0

Smudge Stick 13.0

Solarize 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Spatter 13.0

Spherize 13.0

Sponge 13.0

Sprayed Strokes 13.0

Stained Glass 13.0

Stamp 13.0

Standard Deviation 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Sumi-e 13.0

Summation 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Targa 13.0

Texturizer 13.0

Tiles 13.0

Torn Edges 13.0

Twirl 13.0

U3D 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Underpainting 13.0

Vanishing Point 13.0

Variance 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Variations 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Water Paper 13.0

Watercolor 13.0

Wave 13.0

Wavefront|OBJ 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

WIA Support 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

Wind 13.0

Wireless Bitmap 13.0 (13.0 20120315.r.428 2012/03/15:21:00:00)

ZigZag 13.0

Optional and third party plug-ins: NONE

Plug-ins that failed to load: NONE

Flash:

Mini Bridge

Kuler

Installed TWAIN devices: NONE

• 33. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                                        Level 7

First, go install the CS6 updates.  You haven't installed any of the updates.

• 34. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                                          CaptMytre Level 1

I just checked if there were any updates, said there wasn't any for photoshop. I actually have the issue right now, so that could be why. I'll check the error log.

• 35. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                                            Level 7

There are updates, but you have not installed them for some reason.

• 36. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                                              CaptMytre Level 1

Is there a way to force check that everything is correct? Checking for updates via photoshop didn't bring up anything. It did have updates for other products I have though.

• 37. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                                                dwc81 Level 1

I've posted a few times over the years about this - had the same issue on various machines, various versions of photoshop, various OS. No one at Adobe seems to admit it's a problem and just say its your systems fault. I must just be really unlucky if that's the case.

The PC im using now had the problem on CS6 & CS4 (had them both installed). Last week by buying a new GFX card (upgraded a Quadro 4000 to a K4000) the problem has gone but I fully exepct it to come back at some point. It's does not seem to be a logical problem so is so hard to trouble shoot.

Good luck CaptMytre. I feel for you!

• 38. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                                                  PECourtejoie Adobe Community Professional

Hello, CaptMytre.

Did you search online for "Photoshop Update?"

You would have found this page: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=39&platform=Windows

Now, on your machine, something prevents Photoshop to connect to its update server. Did you change your hosts configurations, use a proxy, etc?

• 39. Re: Why won't Photoshop create new files or open old ones after awhile?
                                                                                    CaptMytre Level 1

Yeah, I updated it manually to 13.0.1.3. Unlikely to be the fix for this issue, but I'll have to see.

1 2 Previous Next