• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the button "generate PDF" is grayed

Oct 01, 2012 Oct 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

I work with Robohelp for Word, version 9.

I can't generate PDF because the button is grayed :

PDFGrayed.JPG

I try to re-install Robohelp for word, result is the same, I desinstall PDFCreator, the same. In word, the options "Acrobat PDFMaker Office COM Addin" and "Robohelp word COM addin" are checked

I have Adobe reader version 10.1.4

I have no more idea ...

Someone to give me the solution ?

Thank You

Marie-Noëlle

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2012 Oct 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remove all flavours of Acrobat & reinstall. Running the Reader & Distiller is not recommended.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 02, 2012 Oct 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jeff for your answer, I reinstall Acrobat in simplified mode but it's always the same ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2012 Oct 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marie,

I guess there is some issue with the installation, as you already re-installed the Acrobat and Robohelp for word and problem still persist. For testing, please launch Robohelp HTML and create a blank project and see if you can see the PDF generation option grayed out or highted, if not then you need to completely uninstall Robohelp 9 and reinstall it once again and need to make sure that Acrobat Add should be checked.

Please let me know if that helps.

Thanks

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 04, 2012 Oct 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Priyank,

thank you for your help.

I Launch Robohelp HTML and after create a blank project, option PDF is enabled and I can generate PDF without any problem !

And Acrobat Add is checked when I install robohelp for word ...

I work on an other PC where the button generate is enabled, but i would like to work with mine ...

Marie-Noelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp