2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 1, 2012 7:35 AM by Mike Fizer

CS6 Corrupt Project Warp Stabilizer

Mike Fizer

I've recently had projects crash at 98% of opening with the "AE Error: Crash occurred while invoking the plug-in Warp Stabilizer." AE then closes with an error report. The project at that point is toast, I can't open it nor can I import comps into PPro or Media Encoder. I've been using AE for a little over a year now without any issues. I did replace the graphics card with the nVidia Quadro 4000, so I'm wondering if this may be an issue. I'm having no issues with PPRo, PS or Lightroom.

Projects were both 16 bit and 32 bit, the comps are nothing substantial, a couple of CC layers along with Warp Stabilized footage. Projects will be fine over many hours, opening and closing without a hitch, then not.

I can't seem to find anything on the web concerning this issue. I did a clean system install over the week-end and this morning had more work lost.

Any help would be appreciated.

Snow Leopard 10.6.8

32gb RAM

CS6 Production Premium (Updated)

Quadro 4000

Separate disk for AE cache and CS6 Media Cache

Mike

• 1. Re: CS6 Corrupt Project Warp Stabilizer
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Use capslock when opening the projects to suppress refresh, then re-run the stabilization. Yeah, something is wrong, but it's impossible to tell. Might be data corruption when saving teh files, might be an issue with AE's disk cache. Nobody knows.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: CS6 Corrupt Project Warp Stabilizer
            Mike Fizer Level 1

Thank you Mylenium, I tried the capslock, no joy. I've cleared out all of the cache folders for AE and CS, nope. I can't even get AE open before the corrupted project crashes it.

You're suggestion about data corruption during saving made me think, I'm using BG Renderer while working on other comps in the same project, I'm wondering if this could be the culprit.

Thanks again.

Mike