• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Harvest E-Mail Address From Text String

Participant ,
Feb 27, 2008 Feb 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm developing a custom tag to telnet into a POP3 mailbox and process undeliverables, but since the undeliverables are being returned by our "System Administrator" I can't call the "to" or "from" tags to harvest the failed E-Mail address. Is there anyone who has a handy bit of code available for extracting E-Mail addresses from a text string?
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 04, 2008 Mar 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure why you'd want to use java here. cflib has a function or two that should do what the java code posted above does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
anyone know how you would modify the regex posted above to find email addresses with a < and > around the address? For example, how would you match <email@domain.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation