I am trying to Minify the js/css that is used in CQ5. I deleted the var/clientlib (saved it)and enabled the Minify under "Day CQ HTML Library Manager"(saved it)reloaded my page. var/clientlib gets created but all my JS are only indented to the left side.
I thought the MINIFY should compress all the code in ONE line removing all the spaces...Am I doing something wrong? Please suggest me...
* Clean everything below /var/clientlibs
* From http://<host>:<port>/system/console/configMgr Delete the configuration "Day CQ HTML Library Manager"
* Refresh the page http://<host>:<port>/system/console/configMgr and again updated the newly created configuration to minify.
* After that stop and start the bundle http://<host>:<port>/system/console/bundles/com.day.cq.cq-widgets
* Access the page directly from cq rather than through dispatcher.
* If works then clean the dispatcher cache.