• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Launch failed Flash Builder 4.7

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2012 Oct 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I install Flash Builder 4.7 beta and I have some trouble. I'll try launch debugger, but he's stop on 57% and later shows me this message:

The Flash Builder debugger failed to connect to the running application.

Ensure that:

1. For in-browser applications, you are running the debugger version of Flash Player.

2. For network debugging on a mobile device, you have a reliable network connection to the device, and port 7935 is open on your machine's firewall.

I follow instuctions, and install flash player Flash Player 11.4 content debugger and put into /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/player/mac/11.4. Also downloaded playerglobal.swc and replaced /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/sdks/4.6.0/frameworks/libs/player/11.1. In Preferences/FlashBuilder/Debug/Standalone Adobe Flash Player I choose path /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/player/mac/11.4/Flash Player Debugger.app

Also I write into -swf-version=17 and choose Use a specific version 11.4.0 but it did't help me

Configuration:

FlashBuilder: 4.7 beta

FlashPlayer: 11.4.402.265

This problem was also in FlashBuilder 4.6.

How to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2012 Oct 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you manage to fix the issue ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2012 Oct 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, but I forgot how I did it. Here said that you must right click on flash content and choose debugger, but in OSX debugger can't enabled.

Снимок экрана 2012-10-31 в 20.42.30.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines