Suitcase Fusion 2 is not campatible with CS6. You should upgrade to version 4.
SF2 is NOT compatible with CS6 AFAIK. You should upgrade to SF4 at this point.
Is there an echo in here.
Maybe that's why I have a headache this morning.
Suitcase Fusion is not compatible, but do I need to uninstall the whole program or something? Even with it not running I get the same InDesign packaging snafu. Does Suitcase alter Indesign (like act as a plugin, for example) in some way that makes it incapable of packaging fonts? I noticed Suitcase does not start when I package.
I am beginning to suspect Suitcase has nothing to do with it.
I opened the "Instructions" in the packaged files, it lists this at the end:
FILE PACKAGE LIST
1. 71499 ASA ApptCard RoushdyS.indd; type: Adobe InDesign publication; size: 1228K
2. .SM.gul.CheltenhamStd-Bold.otf; type: Font file; size: 30K
3. .SM.gul.CheltenhamStd-Book.otf; type: Font file; size: 29K
4. .SM.gul.CheltenhamStd-BookItalic.otf; type: Font file; size: 31K
5. .SM.gul.CheltenhamStd-Light.otf; type: Font file; size: 32K
6. .SM.gul.CheltenhamStd-Ultra.otf; type: Font file; size: 33K
7. ZapfDin; type: Font file; size: 41K
8. .SM.gul.~Zapf Dingbats; type: Font file; size: 30K
When I looked into the .SM.gul thing, I found a page on a bug/ error/ user error in the Mac Migration assistant that leaves a lot of little files all over, confusing the OS
So, I guess I will get back to everyone, once I get the IT guy's password or permission to delete all these things in Terminal.
Thanks for your help!
Yeah…about Migration...I would NEVER consider it on a mission critical machine.