• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loan Period Error

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2012 Oct 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a 14-day loan book (as per the library's checkout page) but the book shows up as a "1 week" book in Adobe Digital Editions.

Is there any way to correct/sync the loan period in ADE so that the book doesn't expire early?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 01, 2012 Dec 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is clearly an ADE issue, as it was fine prior to the newest editon.  I have the default on the library web site set at 14 days, however, when it is on ADE, it shows, 7 days. I can use my old lap top, which, has an older version, and it is fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2013 Jan 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with truckin48.  I use two different libraries and every book I've downloaded since I installed 2.0 has always off by a week and will "return" the book one week early.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the problem seems to be yet another ADE2.0 issue best solved by upgrading (sic) to v1.7.2.

Version 1.7.2, it is a little difficult to find, available on Adobe site for Windows and for Mac.

http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions.html

The forum software is sometimes corrupting the link above.  There shouldn't be a blank in 'editio ns.html'.  The following redirects to the same page: http://tinyurl.com/diged172

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks very much for the link. I am happily reverted to the older version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines