Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Catalog Discounts Automatically Setup

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2012 Oct 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

My client wants to be able to offer customers Catalog Discounts in there E-Commerce Shop. This is possible by letting a customer sign up for an account and then going into the Manage Cutomer Subscriptions area in the backend and manually adding a % to each catalog.

My question is is there any way to do this automatically when a user sign up for there account? (i.e. apply 10% discount to certain categories for anyone that signs up to a certain Secure Zone?). Not sure if this is possible through basic forms or if in theory possible through API?

Hope that makes sense

Many Thanks

Malcolm

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 22, 2012 Oct 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Malcolm,

That's not possible at this stage and those discount fields are not exposed in the API. The only way to apply those discounts is to do it manually.

Cheers,

-m

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2013 Dec 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mario

Just wondered if any progress has been made on this front yet. Very tedious to have to add these manually each time.

Many thanks for any advice.

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2014 Oct 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I find this not logical.

If you have thousands (or more) of customers, how is it possible to think to set for them the discounts on catalogs manually??

I hope there must be a solution...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mario,

Has there been any further work on this since 2012? I would like my members to have their catalog discounts applied when they complete their membership forms.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines