3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2012 11:13 AM by the_wine_snob

Adobe TV Down?

Adareimages2 Level 1

I'm a tutor for a world wide online photography course, but we don't teach Photoshop specifically.

I'm trying to point one of my students to the Adobe.tv pages for CS6 and Elements and I'm getting "page not found", I used my own bookmarks and also via the "learning" button on the Adobe.com front page: "learning" > "watch tutorials" but get a "connection was reset" error page. Does anyone know if this is a common issue, or if I'm just looking in the wrong place?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Stephen

• 1. Re: Adobe TV Down?
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Accessing Adobe TV directly, today, Oct 05, 2012 @ 10:50AM PDT, everything is working fine for the dozen, or so, "episodes," that I tested. All played perfectly on my system XP-Pro laptop with Chrome.

Maybe an issue with the bookmarks?

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Adobe TV Down?
            Adareimages2 Level 1

Thanks for the reply Bill. I tried it about 2 hours after I posted the message and it was up again. I guess it was just a temporary glitch, maybe just on my side of the "pod".

Regards,

Stephen

• 3. Re: Adobe TV Down?
              the_wine_snob Level 9

Good news!

I do not recall hearing that Adobe TV might be down, but could have missed the notice, or the outage could have been non-scheduled.

I do know that the Adobe Forums Team (not sure how much, if any overlap with Adobe TV) are doing some work. I had only heard about little outages, in the various forums, as they make a few changes to get some main pages more consistant.

Glad that things are back up, and working for you.

Good luck,

Hunt