3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 10, 2012 11:03 PM by Sham HC
      • 1. Re: Filtering DAM search results based on asset size
        Sham HC Level 7

AFAIK to find asset length is posible either by adopting to Asset OR the Property.getLength() value of the jcr:content/jcr:data. You can't read the property directly.

The option i could think for your use case would be

*   modify the update asset workflow that handle upload of asset to set an extra property on the node for filtering purpose.

*   Then extend dam search to filter on that new property by following http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1076517?tstart=0

1 person found this helpful
        • 2. Re: Filtering DAM search results based on asset size
          praveen4890 Level 1

Thanks a lot.....

Step 1 is completed. I updated the DAM update Asset workflow by including a process step to add a new property(size) to the metadata node when an asset is uploaded.

But i am not sure about how to create the new property node in the search panel that will filter the results based on the size value entered. What should be the predicate name? value? xtype ?

Can u please advise on that? I would really appreciate your help.

Capture1.JPG

Also i would like to know how to perform operations on the predicate like 'equals' 'like' e.t.c

One more thing... how to make the property search case insensitive?

Thanks in advance.

• 3. Re: Filtering DAM search results based on asset size
            Sham HC Level 7

propertypredicate would be  choice & unfortunately the property predicate Widgets ignoring the operation parameter (Please file daycare to track it down).

For equals to you can use propertypredicate as attached.

Property.png

For greater & lesser than need to implement a custom predicate.

1 person found this helpful