2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2009 8:09 AM by Drazmo

HTMLLoader Text Aliasing

Nutrox
      Does anyone know if it is possible to turn off text aliasing in a HTMLLoader object so the HTML text renderers the same way as it does in Window XP based browsers?

If this can't be done is there any chance this functionality could be added to a future AIR update?
        • 1. Re: HTMLLoader Text Aliasing
          skinnyfish
          I'm up against a similar problem, if not the same: All my HTML text (system fonts - Arial or Verdana) is rendered anti-aliased...

Anyone have any info on what might be the problem here? I don't seem to be able to find any other mention of this problem anywhere, which seems strange to me....I've been through the knowledge base with no results...

I did notice that the recently launched Adobe Media Player seem to suffer from the same anti-aliasing problem (look at either the EULA during install or go to Home/Options/eula)...So my current thinking is that this is a bug...

-Bo
          • 2. Re: HTMLLoader Text Aliasing
            Drazmo
            Anyone find a solution to this? I am having a problem with the fonts on Windows Machines. The aliasing makes small fonts look like they have a green glow around them. http://www.lionhead.com/bw2/Default.aspx Looks great on every browser but in Air it looks terrible.