1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 7, 2012 10:53 AM by Jim.Abbott RSS

Adobe AIR.dll_unloaded When Flash Builder 4.6 closed.

airycanon_7 Community Member

I found nothing about Adobe AIR.dll_unloaded by Google.

• 1. Re: Adobe AIR.dll_unloaded When Flash Builder 4.6 closed.
          Jim.Abbott Community Member

I've been seeing what sounds like a similar problem (Windows application "BEX" error when attempting to close Flash Builder via its [X] icon).

(Win 7 Enterprise, SP1, 64-bit, i5 + 8GB RAM), Flash Builder 4.6, Java 1.7.0_07)

I tried the following:

-- Launching Tour de Flex (from the task bar icon), and then updating AIR to the latest version

-- Right-clicking on the Flash Builder task bar icon and then selecting "Run as Administrator"

-- Right-clicking on the Flash Builder task bar icon and then selecting "Troubleshoot compatability", then applying the compatability fixes it suggested.

Somewhere along the way, the problem went away. I then ran the compatability troubleshooter again and (I think) removed the compatability changes (since windows security was asking me whether I want to let the application update my computer every time I launched FlashBuilder--annoying!).

The problem still appears to be fixed--but only with a whole ten minutes testing. I'll just have to see if the above is really a fix/work-around.