1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 10, 2012 1:47 PM by Captiv8r

how i can burn my adobe captivate file to DVD

gunil wang

I really need help. I pulish my file for f4v, mov, swf, all the output that I used, I could not burn my adobe file to DISC. My professor asked me to put her adobe captivate file burn into CD, then she can give to other students CD to play her files. But I could not put any output burn to the CD. and there is quiz in the adobe. thank you so much.

• 1. Re: how i can burn my adobe captivate file to DVD
          Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Hi there

I think we need more information here. Your subject line asks how to burn Captivate files to DVD. But the body talks about burning to CD. Then you have what appears to be an additional unrelated question about a quiz?

So I would ask this:

Are you trying to burn to a DVD that will be inserted in perhaps a home DVD player to view? If so, you need to use DVD Authoring software. If you have Windows 7, you can use Windows DVD Maker to accomplish this.

If you just want to copy files to a CD, sometimes Windows itself will burn the CD for you.

Question here. Is your computer even capable of burning CD or DVD media? Are you able to create CDs or DVDs using other software?

As for the quiz, I'd say to post this as a separate thread.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks