• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Falsh Player installation not happening!

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2012 Oct 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have apparently successfully downloaded FlashPlayer, no errors or permissions messages, and webscreen says 'finished' but there is nothing on the computer, no trace in the search and therefore everytime it's required I have a message suggesting I download Flash Player!  I have done so several times and no idea how to get over the problem.  Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2012 Oct 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies – basic!

IE9.0.10

Windows 7 HP 64bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The following link has information on how to find a downloaded file on Internet Explorer 9.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/112232-internet-explorer-9-change-default-download-location.htm...

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing in the Download file where other downloads are! It appears on the list of programmes to uninstall but not in the list of programmes. I did note on the way through the install that it indicated a file user/ bridget/app something and then {remove same file…} but there is no such file on my computer and not sure if it’s relevant.

Regards,

Bridget

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bridget,

I hope you are downloading Flash Player from the following link: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Instead of clicking Save, could you please click Run and see?

The following link has step-by-step information: http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht...

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines