• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clone stamp tool - one layer to another

Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2012 Oct 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have two layer and I want to use "Clone stamp tool" to clone from layer one to layer two ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something seems to be mising in your sentence.

In any case you may want to set the Cloen Stamp Tool to »All Layers« or »Current & Below« in the Options Bar, depending on the Layers’ relative positions (as seen in the Layers Panel).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try again - I have at car on layer 2 and I want to clone parts of the car to lyer one:

I have try "Curent & below" and "all layer" byt I can se no effect. Is't still the layer that I use the "Clone Stamp Tools"
(that I work with) who will clone and not some of my other layers as desired

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sample a different layer from that which is targeted to receive the cloned pixels. You have a choice of "Current", "Current & Below" and "All" in the control highlighted below:

Screen shot 2012-10-13 at 13.20.33.png

Edit: Christoph is faster than me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, one could also use Current Layer, set the source and then select a different Layer in the Layers Panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

c.pfaffenbichler wrote:

Yes, one could also use Current Layer, set the source and then select a different Layer in the Layers Panel.

I wasn't actually suggesting to do that but, yes, it is a possibility.

I didn't know you had already replied to the thread when I posted essentially the same advice as you did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines