I am getting inconsistent results running my animation in chrome. After the initial load of my animation, "most times" when I move the mouse into the browser window space the animation disappears. My animation has a stagnant stage while it plays a video and then plays an animation. In chrome, the stage disappears when I move my mouse - usually. If I reload the page a few times I can get the stage to stay visible, but most of the time it disappears. The animation can be seen at http://www.heatherlawton.com/index.php. You need the file name/extension to run this as the server currently defaults to the index.html page that exists.