The problem was that I built a project with FB beta 3 plugin
with no chart license. Then I upgraded to FB3 Pro plugin and tried
to import my project into a new workspace. Any combination of
import or new workspace would not remove the watermark and would
not let go of cached file paths for cfcs. I spent the entire day
with this mess.
The solution is actually quite ridiculous but it's the only
way I could get the project to work.
- Uninstall any versions of Flex Builder
- Create a clean install directory of eclipse
- Install FB into the new eclipse dir
- Create a new workspace different than one you've created
- Create a new project (use the same name as the old
- Close eclipse
- Copy all the old project files over to the new dir
- Open eclipse and add all your plugins back in
- Since I had already added my License in the previous
install it was not required again.