I have tried all the steps in the document you sent me. When I was performing the step to do a save as and rename the file to a different name it defaults to a *.pm extension. i.e. testpdf.pm
This is the only thing I see different than any other of my pdf files that I can print fine. Any suggestions?
same problems running ver. 11.01, i'm unable to print to an HP desktop printer, no on screen error messages, the printer doesnt even make a sound... when i print the same pdf to our bigger office printer, it will print just fine. if i didnt have another printer i'd be in the same boat. i would recommned rolling back to ver. 10 -> ftp.adobe.com/reader/ so you guys can get printing, adobe won't admit the last update was a huge screw up...
I am having the same issue with XI 11.0.1
I updated on my laptop (thankfully have not on my desktop and will not be till this is resolved). My printer, drivers, and reader are all up to date. Followed the joke of instructions here http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html and still no luck... Seeing as my laptop is my primary computer for school work and the majority of our class deals with PDF files. This needs to be fixed.
I run Windows 7
Acrobat reader XI 11.0.1
Printer Driver last update 6/2012
Printer: Brother HL-2270DDW
I cannot print ANY reader files. When I click print it attempts to spool then says "document could not be printed" then another message says "no page has been selected"
I am able to print all other types of files to this printer (word, web, email, pictures, etc)
EDIT: Thanks html5plzkillflash, reverting back to Reader X 10.1.4 fixed the printing issue!