It's a handy feature to keep even if you're not in a team environment. You could still do with the notes, but not upload them remotely.
If you're in a team, this is critical to maintain sync.
Unchecking design-notes will not stop creating these folders. If you're keen on still doing this, follow these steps:
- Go to "Manage Sites" in the site dropdown list
- Select the site you want to remove _notes folders from
- Click "Edit"
- Click "Advanced"
- Click "Remote Info" in the Category list
- Uncheck "Maintain Synchronization Information"
- Click "Design Notes" in the Category list
- Uncheck "Maintain Design Notes"
That will disable creation of _notes folders for your site.
If you want to delete all _notes folders for your site after you've chosen to stop creating new ones, click "Clean Up" button once.
Hey, thank you for your Support.
But there is no "Remote Info" in the Category-List after opening "Advanced".
And what do the Synchronization Synchronization have in common with Design Notes?