• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unwanted folders

Feb 27, 2008 Feb 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was creating links from my merged project to my existing project when I discovered that, somehow, a couple of folders had been created. These folders also contain sub-folders, but otherwise have no content. The "Delete" option is grayed out and therefore unavailable. I tried going into Microsoft Explorer to delete them, but when I open RoboHelp, they are re-created -- I get a message saying I should delete them in the Project tab, but, as I said, this doesn't seem possible.

So: How to delete the buggers?

thanx!
Lon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2008 Feb 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Lon

The trick here is that the folders may be totally empty when you view them using Windows Explorer. But RoboHelp *THINKS* there is something inside them that is being used. So you will need to first determine what it is that RoboHelp thinks is inside. Unfortunately, if you just deleted them using Windows Explorer, RoboHelp will likely re-create them for you.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp