• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player Installation

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2012 Oct 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download Adobe Flash Player and I keep getting an error message of 'Download Timeout' at the 47% point during Retrieval Installation. I have I/E V8 and from what I've seen, the AFP version should be 11.3.375.10, but my comp keeps trying to download 11.4.402.287, which is for V7! Help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2012 Oct 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloads but still does not work! When I do a search to look for the installation it is not there! EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING - even downloaded with IE but to no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2012 Oct 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What happens when you download and run the following file?  Flash Player 11.4 is the latest version available for IE.

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/support/install_flash_player_ax.exe

Do you get an error message, does this install fail?  If you don't get an error with the installer, but Flash continues to not be recognized in IE, try the steps in this FAQ (it references IE 9, but the addon manager dialog should also be applicable to IE8.)

Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer 9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and run the installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht...

rodboyers3 wrote:

my comp keeps trying to download 11.4.402.287, which is for V7!

I do not understand that; this is the latest version of Flash Player for every browser, except Chrome and Internet Explorer 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines