I am unable to view a presentation on the iPad when it is published with a quiz. When I take out the quiz it can be viewed on the iPad with no problems. I followed all the rules listed on the site about what the Presenter App doesn't allow.
My quiz settings are:
Shuffle Questions: No
Allow Quiz Review: No
Allow Backward Movement: No
All the Questions are Multiple Choice
There are no advanced answer options
The presentation works fine and is viewable on a desktop unit but when I try to view it on an iPad it just does a continuous load indefinitely. When I remove the quiz, the presentation loads in a few seconds on the iPad.
Any help or ideas?
Thank you for the quick response. How should the questions be built using the manager so that the Mobile App will present them?
You should not add any multiple quizzes or quiz group.
Just follow the following steps:
1. Go to Adobe Presenter tab.
2. Clcik on Manage under Quiz
3. There is a default Quiz added with no questions. You may edit the name of the quiz by clciking on edit button.
4. Now add questions to the same Quiz using the add question button. Add only multiple choice or True/False type questions.
5. Now publish and play on presenter mobile.
This should work