There are a few problems evident from this link:
1. Media/02 1912sermon.mp3 - the filename contains a space. While browsers have become much more tolerant of spaces in filenames, it's just a good practice to avoid them. Try replacing the space with a dash/hyphen.
2. The content of the full link is very puzzling. Perhaps we can begin to understand what has happened if she answers the following questions -
* was she working from within a defined Dreamweaver site when she made this link?
* what is the FULL path to the actual mp3 file as determined on her computer (starting from the drive name)
* what is the full path to the defined local root folder of the site in question (as determined by editing the site definition in DW's Site Manager)?
Sadly, I did not get to check out the Dreamweaver setup today. The secretary had to run offense for the Pastor, who was offsite writing a eulogy for a funeral tomorrow. She also had tons of interruptions for the same death and funeral, so we didn't get much done.
I did go ahead and patch the site's HTML code so at least the page looks OK now, and I set some new subdirectories on her machine so that, hopefully, we can create a more reasonable path for Dreamweaver to find resources/assets in the future.
I also saved a snapshot of the site so, when we do get around to working on Dreamweaver again, I can set the site back to something that Dreamweaver will recongnize.
I'll report back then what I find in the Dreamweaver setup.