1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 19, 2012 8:55 AM by Mylenium

Photoshop CS6 Trial install Error

R0girrek

Hey, whenever I try and install the trial version of photoshop cs6 it always comes up with the Exit Code: 7 error at exactly 2%...

Heres the error summary that I am linked to-

Exit Code: 7 Please see specific errors and warnings below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR: DW041 ...  

-------------------------------------- Summary -------------------------------------- 

- 0 fatal error(s), 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)   

ERROR: DW041: INSTALLDIR Volume K:\ doesn't exist. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:      Im trying to install this software to the C: drives "x86 program files" file

Im running a Desktop PC with Windows 7 Home premium 64-bit install with 8gb of RAM, a quad core i5 processor at 3.30 Ghz and a Nvidia 560 GTX dedicated Graphics Card

Im also running the latest ESET Anti-virus, however I did disable it during the install

I have followed the "Selective Startup" troubleshoot steps, however this still did not work

I have also run the Adobe Support Advisor program and it came up with 0 errors

I also have installed a working Adobe Photoshop CS4 program (which is getting kinda old now, dont know if its interfering)

I hope this infomation is helpful to help you help me (tongue twister ...) and I look forward to your response

cheers,

R0girrek