0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 20, 2012 5:38 AM by jeffreypritchard

Issues moving FlashBuilder 4.5 project to FlashBuilder 4.6

jeffreypritchard

Hi,

I've just moved from Flash Builder 4.5 to 4.6, and I'm having two very specific problems right off the start.

The first involves rutime CSS, and has to do with the DropDownController.as, and the lack of a null check on the _openButton. It has already been documented as (major) bug with the reference [#FLEX-28982]. This is the exact issue I am having, and when I atttempt to add the null check to the DropDownController.as file, it is restricted and I'm not sure how to save the change. I apologize for my inexperience with updating my SDK, but I've never done it before, and I'm not sure how. Any guidance would appreciated in resolving this issue. It seems that the issue is 'resolved', but I'm just in need of some guidance as how to apply the change.

The second involves the use of embedded fonts in the same application (also in Flash Builder 4.6). I'm trying to embed two fonts (both MyriadPro regular and bold), and neither seems to work after moving from FB 4.5 to FB 4.6. When I remove the runtime CSS out of the equation and load reference the CSS file directly using (<fx:style source =.../> syntax, the fonts embed properly, but not when I attempt to load the CSS at runtime (using the Compile to SWF) approach.

Any help or guidance on either of these issues would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.