Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum. Ggaaiill88 you may also want to review Transfer eBook to eReader | Adobe Digital Editions - http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/transfer-ebook-ereader-digital-editions.html.
Sorry, new to this.
Can't find where to add a further question, so please find below:-
I cannot transfer/copy the downloaded book to the ereader.
It shows the following message -
CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED - No permission to copy the book
- when I try to copy it.
I think it has something to do with authorsing the ereader on the Adobe site.
Try the following steps (if you are using Windows OS)
1. Navigate to Documents > locate Digital Editions folder and rename Manifest folder as Manifest.old.
2. Deauthorize ADE and Re-authorize it.
3. Try to re-download the ebooks and try to transfer to your ereader.
It worked for me!
Let me know if it works for you too!!
Thank you Yuvraj
I found the manifest folder and renamed it.
How do I deauthorise ADE ?
I am using Windows Vista
I have gone back to Firefox (I was using this originally) instead of Internet Explorer - and following the help menus I think need to do the following -
Important: If you would like to transfer an eBook from Adobe Digital Editions to an eBook reader, be sure to authorize your eBook reader using the same Adobe ID.
Now I need to find out how to do this ?
OK...so this is how it shoul work.
1) Launch Digital Editions.
2) Press Ctrl + Shift + D, click deauthorize or erase authorization.
3) Re-start Digital Editions, authorize it with your adobe id and password.
4) Now download an ebook.
5) Connect your ebook reader then press Ctrl + Shift + E to authorize DE.
6) Now copy ebook from library to ereader.
If you still face issues please call Adobe Support.
Thank you very much.