4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 24, 2012 6:31 AM by rogemma

Shaking images

rogemma

Hello,

Lately I seem to have some difficulties with my videos. I shoot my video's in 720P at 30 fps. New projects I make in NTSC-AVCHD-AVCHD LITE 720p30.

Most of the time I work with two video tracks. One for the interview and the other one to use for lapping images. As you can see in this video: http://youtu.be/Ug06bYE0w3o the images put in track 2 are shaking a little bit. Though it was all recorded on a steady tripod. Does anyone know how I can resolve this? Do I have to get rid of the images on track 1 underneath the lapping images on track 2?

Best regards.

Rut

• 1. Re: Shaking images
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Were both your main video and your "B roll" footage shot with the same camcorder?

It could be that you are mixing video formats, and the footage you use for your second video track using different project settings.

This is less of an issue in version 11. But, in earlier versions of the program, mixing video formats can cause this kind of issue.

• 2. Re: Shaking images
            rogemma Level 1

Hi Steve,

Yest both footages were shot with the same camcorder. So that shouldn't be the problem.

Could it be that I export it wrong? I export the video as a MPEG HD 720p 30.

Lately I've also been finding difficulties after exporting it as WMV. At some points the video will become slow and faltering as if it couldn't render or something. A few seconds later in the movie the images just run nice and smooth.

• 3. Re: Shaking images
              Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

I'm sorry, then. I don't know what would cause this shakiness.

Although, when I watch your video, I can't see the shakiness -- so it must not be too bad!

Try these output settings when creating video for YouTube. It may give you better results.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/623549?tstart=0

• 4. Re: Shaking images
                rogemma Level 1

Oh well, ok. Thanks for trying to help me out.

Also thank you for the suggestion for better results creating videos for YouTube.