4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 1, 2008 2:41 AM by skanKyweed

smooth transitions in flash - add drop down menu

skanKyweed
      hi there

went through the tutorial: smooth transitions in flash at the following link
      http://www.hed.swinburne.edu.au/design/tutorials/flash/smooth_transitions/index.php

however, i wanted to add a drop down menu on top of it, the problem is that the menu hides under the loaded content

any reason why?
      you can get the files at this address:
      http://www.evolve-communications.com/files/smooth.7z
      kindly let me know, thanks
      please help!!
        • 1. Re: smooth transitions in flash - add drop down menu
          skanKyweed Level 1
          ok 2 days
          i'm on the official website of adobe flash and nobody, nobody can help me here!!?
          i'm sure it's simple, for i'm not an actionscript expert
          i even provided the files for you to download
          wtf

everyone here will get the files, it will be free and you guys can use it afterwards if you want
          once it gets working, of course :-)
          • 2. Re: smooth transitions in flash - add drop down menu
            skanKyweed Level 1
            thanks everyone for helping me on the official website of macromedia flash
            that's so great help that one day, i shall post that on digg.com on the great number of help and replies i got from people on this forum who pretend they are aces in flash and who are supposed to help beginners and people wanting to learn flash

but WTF, THANKS EVERYONE
            • 3. Re: smooth transitions in flash - add drop down menu
              i_am_captivate Level 1
              Just because you post here doens't mean someone is going to answer your post with 'the answer' you are looking for. For example, I downloaded the files and determined I would be of no help because I wasn't sure how to do what you are looking for either. Did you want me to post 'sorry buddy can't help you'?? Read the fine print

Important Note: These online forums are for user-to-user discussions of Adobe products, and are not an official customer support channel for Adobe. If you require direct assistance, or prefer to contact Adobe support staff directly, please contact Adobe support.

There have been times I've posted here and not got any answers either, but that doesn't mean people don't care. No one here is hired by adobe, no one here gets paid to help anyone. Everyone here helps when time permits. Be patient, and if you can't find what you are looking for, there are plenty of other sites out there, but don't starting accusing everyone of not helping you! We don't all live and die in the adobe forums :)

Just my .02
              • 4. Re: smooth transitions in flash - add drop down menu
                skanKyweed Level 1
                i've posted in 13 forums, no answer so far

who's speaking of getting paid? if this site works, everyone gets the files, and can use it for their educational purpose. in other words, you will get something in return

patience??
                patience is waiting for me to get fired by my boss very soon