Aravel96

Searching for my "spam setting" ?!

need help to find'em

Message title was edited by: Brett N

• 1. Re: Spam settings
          Noel Carboni Level 8

Aravel96 wrote:

need help to find'em

Somewhere other than the Photoshop forum, possibly.

Unless you happen to be editing images of mystery meat, that is. 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-j291Y0vD0nI/T96G0b8A5XI/AAAAAAAAE5E/WYGTbr8IAWQ/s1600/Spam.jpg

-Noel

• 2. Re: Spam settings
            the_wine_snob Level 9

Welcome to the forum, but like Noel, I wonder why the post to the Photoshop Forum.

Can you be more specific, and especially how any spam, or anti-spam setting might apply to PS.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 3. Re: Spam settings
              Aravel96 Level 1

i've recently bought photoshop extendet and now I am waiting for an email from adobe. This has come as yet. Now I had a look on the website and there is time I should check my "anti-spam settings" (www.adobe.com # spam_settings).However, I have never found it there. :-(

And now i dont know what i should do to find them.

• 4. Re: Spam settings
                Noel Carboni Level 8

Ah, I see.

The eMail could be lost.

Try visiting the main Adobe web site and following the My Orders or My Adobe links.

-Noel

• 5. Re: Spam settings
                  the_wine_snob Level 9

That clears things up nicely.

Depending on the spam filtration in your e-mail client, or perhaps an e-mail firewall program, you might still have that e-mail in a "holding" folder.

I use MailWasher as my e-mail filtering and firewall program, though I have that set to only flag suspicious e-mail. However, I have accidently deleted a few good e-mails, that were mis-flagged, and I did not catch that. In my case, with that program, and my settings, I have 14 days, to "recover" deleted e-mails, before they are totally purged. You might check in Deleted E-Mails folder, or similar, on your e-mail client program, or any filtering/firewall program, to see if it is still hanging around. In my case, I just Re-send the e-mail back to myself, and it's restored.

Otherwise, I agree with Noel, in that Adobe should have a record of your S/N and purchase. Adobe Customer Support should be able to help you.

Good luck,

Hunt