• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring ebook to Nook

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2012 Oct 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to reinstall my operating system on my MacBook computer.  I have checked out an ebook from the library and it shows up in my Adobe Digital Editions page.  When I plug in my Nook, it also shows up.  When I try to drag the book to the Nook, I get an error saying the "CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED - No permission to copy the book.

On the new system I have downloaded and installed Adobe Digital Editions and OverDrive (from the library).

On my OLD system, this worked and I just dragged the checked out books onto the Nook and they copied to the Nook.

Now, I don't know what to do ? ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 26, 2012 Oct 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please refer the steps from the thread http://forums.adobe.com/message/4801495#4801495 .

regards,

Yuvraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 29, 2012 Oct 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This happens because your ebook reader has not been authorized,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines