6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 19, 2015 6:51 PM by Jordyne716

My Adobe Premiere Elements keeps crashing!

BenMallett

I have Adobe Premiere Elements 10 that I use on my 32-bit version of Windows Vista.

This had not become a serious problem within the year that I had purchased the product. It began when I started creating longer videos in the editing software and has been persisting for three consecutive months now.

Within a few minutes into editing my video, the software slows to a crawl and I get a window stating, "Adobe Premiere Elements 10 has stopped working: A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." This is followed by an immediate shutdown of the Elements software no matter what is clicked.

I thought Quicktime may have been a factor in the problem, but after uninstalling and reinstalling the latest Quicktime software (making sure to shut down the computer between uninstallation and reinstallation) I've run out of ideas as to what may be wrong.

Please help. If you need more information on my hardware or software, I'm more than happy to comply. And thanks so much for your time.