• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my book is on my PC in adobe digital editions. How do I get it on my kindle from there?

Oct 27, 2012 Oct 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I borrowed a book from a local library and it is on my computer in adobe digital editions. How do I download the book into my kindle paperwhite?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2012 Oct 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are using completely different technology.  Please work with your library to determine the best course of getting your checked out book on your Kindle.

Moving this topic to Adobe Digital Editions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 29, 2012 Oct 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Launch ADE.

Connect Kindle.

Once it shows up inside ADE

Click and drag on of your ebooks from the library then drop it over the KINDLE icon.

Goodluck,

Chesterr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 29, 2012 Oct 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What Chesterr, just wrote will never work.  Kindles are absolutely not supported by ADE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines