Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re setting Authorization on ADE

Oct 28, 2012 Oct 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone assist me with getting ADOBE to reset my authorizations?   No luck on the phone as I never manage to talk to anyone. 

ADE 2 is not showing my KOBE since I have upgraded. I can see the reader in My COmputer.

Is it worth trying to reinstall ADE ver 1.7 or is that going to complicate things even further?   To do that would I need to remove all traces of Ver 2 from the machine including the registry.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 29, 2012 Oct 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If KOBO is not visible in ADE then try hard resetting KOBO.

Also try installing the latest verision of ADE 2.0 from adobe.com.

Goodluck,

Chesterr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 31, 2012 Oct 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent: Monday, 29 October 2012 11:40 PM

To: Lewis_Jones

Subject: Re setting Authorization on ADE

Re: Re setting Authorization on ADE

created by chesterr_mizik <http://forums.adobe.com/people/chesterr_mizik> in Adobe Digital Editions - View the full <http://forums.adobe.com/message/4807700#4807700> discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 31, 2012 Oct 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My friend is coming to help me with my problem. One question I want to ask is will the books I have paid for on Kobo disappear when I reset Kobo. I have 20 books on my ereader and 23 books in my library. Three of them I can’t get onto my Kobo Touch book. I hope they won’t disappear. I will let you know what happens

Betty Hemsley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines