2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 29, 2012 10:46 AM by NicolaMG

Slider dragging to update following composition

NicolaMG

Dear all,

I'm working with a composition that renders several views into ONE output frame - let's say output image consists of 3x3 images.

Then I crop views out of this 3x3 image and pass those to the 3D Glasses effect so see stereo, i.e. render composition is nested into 3D Glasses composition.

Now the problem: I'd like 3D Glasses' output to change when dragging a slider in an effect inside the rendering composition, i.e. the composition that is input to the 3D Glasses composition.

But, the 3D Glasses output is not updated until I stop dragging, i.e. releasing the slider by releasing the left mouse button.

So, is it possible that the output of a following composition can be updated immediately when dragging as effect's slider in a previous composition (nested into the following)???

This would be really helpful for me and my work!

I'm working with AE CS5.

Thanks in advance,

Nicola

P.S.: BTW, my problem can be reproduced simply by applying some effect with a slider to a composition. Then nesting this composition into another. Second composition won't be updated immediately!