2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2012 1:39 PM by Ashmall Robert

Your authentification details could not be verified . . . Vimeo problem

Ashmall Robert

PE11 will not allow me to authorize its access to Vimeo.

From "Publish+Share" I am prompted to authorise PE and taken to Vimeo site where I can log in as usual (if not already logged in).  After this, I am not given any options or dialogues that enable me to authorize the application and returning to PE gives me an authorisation failure message . . .

This process has not caused any issues with other apps (FCPX + other 3rd party apps)

Any ideas?

• 1. Re: Your authentification details could not be verified . . . Vimeo problem
          Nash_John Level 3

Hello Robert,

When i click on Authorize from PrE and then log-in to Vimeo.com in the browser window that opens, i get an "Allow PrE uploader to access your account" option in the browser window itself.

When i click on Allow there, i can complete authorization back in PrE and upload to Vimeo successfully.

1) Make sure that you are going to Vimeo.com, from PrE by clicking on Authorize.

2) What happens if you have already logged in to Vimeo manually.

3) Also please share which OS and default browser you are using.

Also try deleting the folder %appdata%/Adobe/Online Services/Premiere Elements 11.0, with PrE closed, then re-launch PrE and try the same workflow.

• 2. Re: Your authentification details could not be verified . . . Vimeo problem
            Ashmall Robert Level 1

John

Thanks for your reply. The problem was that I didn't get the authorisation dialogue after clicking the "Authorise" button in PrE11 - despite being directed to vimeo.com.

Fortunately, this issue is now solved and PrE is now doing what it should have done in the first place - but without any explicable reason why and without having (knowingly) changed anything!! Ho hum!

Thanks for the help anyway . . .

Robert