5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 31, 2012 4:37 PM by craginjohn

Cannot find Gymnastics menu templates in Premiere Elements 7

craginjohn

I am looking for a Gymnastics menu for Premiere Elements 7.

CraginJohn

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements 7
          Jeff A Wright Adobe Employee

Moving this discussion to the Premiere Elements forum.

• 2. Re: Premiere Elements 7
            the_wine_snob Level 9

Welcome to the forum.

If there is nothing in the included Templates, then I can only recommend that you look on Muvipix.com, as they have many additional, custom Menu Sets, though I do not recall a gymnastics set - but have never needed one. If you find what you do need there, there are two ways to get it - pay for the Menu Sets that you need, or subscribe to Muvipix.com, and then download everything, including the music, Menu Sets, etc., from that subscription.

Good luck, and hope that you find what you are looking for.

Hunt

PS - I would also post to the Premiere Elements Forum (Community) at Muvipix.com, as many subscribers there know of additional sources, and also do a lot of school sports themed DVD/BD projects, and might have other resources for you.

• 3. Re: Premiere Elements 7
              Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

And don't forget, you can customize any existing menu right in Premiere Elements -- replacing the menu background with any custom photo or video and customizing the color, placement and font of the text.

Why not just take an existing generic menu and swap in your own background image and music?

• 4. Re: Premiere Elements 7
                craginjohn Level 1

Yes since I posted my problem, thru trial and error I was able to import her picture to the menu, came out great.

If you want to see it, it will be on U-Tube in a couple of days, her name is Rachael Underwood.

Thanks for the help.

CraginJohn

• 5. Re: Premiere Elements 7
                  craginjohn Level 1

Thanks for the interest, I ended up making my own, since when I uploaded

it to UTube the menu portion did not upload, so I added my own to the front of the video, take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECIkYn3m4JE