2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2012 7:02 PM by Carl Sun

Deleting Plural Eyes extension from Premiere Pro CS6

maurice.morales Level 1

Hello,

Months ago I was running a trial version of Plural Eyes Software and through Adobe Extension Manager, I installed it into my Premiere Pro CS6. Well, that trial is now over and I want to get rid of the option of using it in my PrP CS6 but I don't know how to do that.  I tried to do that through Adobe Extension Manager but remove extension is greyed out.

Screen Shot 2012-10-30 at 1.36.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2012-10-30 at 1.38.46 PM.png

• 1. Re: Deleting Plural Eyes extension from Premiere Pro CS6
          Xiaoyi Tong Adobe Employee

Hi Maurice,

Extension Manager didn't find your "Plural Eyes" extension( the extension list in the right panel is empty ), so you cannot remove it. Did you install this extension by Extension Manager? Was there any warning/error dialog popped up? After this extnesion was installed, did you remove some files( like .zxp, .mxi ) from your file system? When the extension was installed, did you launch Extension Manager to check if it was showed in the extension list in the right panel?

Anyway, you can install this extension again, and check if it can be listed in Extension Manager. If yes, then you can remove it from Extension Manager. If no, let us know. Thanks.

Xiaoyi

• 2. Re: Deleting Plural Eyes extension from Premiere Pro CS6
            Carl Sun Level 4

The "Remove Extension" menuitem is eanbled only if an extension is selected in the right panel. Extension Manager only shows extensions which belong to the product selected in the left panel. You should select Premiere Pro from the left panel first, then select the "Plural Eyes" extension. I cannot determine which product is selected in your screenshot because it is covered by the menu.