2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2012 11:00 PM by trixlme

Stage and Background disappear during preview

trixlme

hi,

in my UI Prototype, it always happens that at a certain point in the browser preview, the stage and the background of my work disappear.

I have tried playing around with the stats for overflow and also all stats for width.

While previewing, the stage/my background comes back by changeing the viewportsize to a smaller size...

viewport smaller than 1024 x 768

view1.jpg

viewport 1024 x 768 or bigger

view2.jpg

Any suggestions what else to try ?

• 1. Re: Stage and Background disappear during preview
          heathrowe Most Valuable Participant

Is it possible that at some point you are setting the Background Color to white?

Have a look in your Timeline. If you see Stage but no animated elements then it should be good.

If you see Stage > Background Color in the Timeline, then I suspect there are multiple property markers that dictate a change in color.

Feel free to post/zip your project file if you would like other memebrs of the community to better assist.

Darrell

• 2. Re: Stage and Background disappear during preview
            trixlme Level 1

thanks for your reply!

i've checked that already and any other corresponding layer, but none of them has any colors at any time. I just used transparent svg and png. Only the stage is colored.

Probably it is a failure with chrome, because using the preview from a localhost with firefox is not having that failure (chrome does).

Without any changes concerning this proplem, it disappeard in chrome just today. I have no idea why....