2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 1, 2012 8:25 AM by Mylenium

    Photoshop's Motion Blur in AE


      Is there a type of blur in after effects that blurs the same as Photoshop's Motion blur?  I need a blur that is directional and yet is different from "directional blur".  The one I want is the motion blur in Photoshop, but AE doesn't have that.  Well it has a literal motion blur, but that's actually not what I'm after. I'm after the photoshop on, but in AE.